NFL Willing to Work with Players on MJ for Pain Management

I like your story better.

It's good to know that if I own a business, and demand for my product dries up, I can just choose to sell another product and people are forced to buy it.

Fancy economics

I like the way you used "forced".

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Though the ease and freedom with which they're prescribed has as much to do with that as the nature of the drug itself. I have a more difficult time getting sinus medication than I do getting a script for oxy.

Here's a pretty sobering article (no pun intended)

https://www.shatterproof.org/posts/prescription-addiction-one-familys-struggle

Tweet from Scott Fujita tonight:

Actual quote from former coach: "I'd rather have u guys baked, sittin' on couch playin' Madden w/ a bag of Cheetoh's, then drunk @ the club"

Show up with orange fingers the next day and get a 2 game suspension! This needs to be fixed.

@usatodaysports

Ex-NFL player Ryan O'Callaghan: “Marijuana is a godsend"

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2017/08/10/ex-nfl-player-ryan-ocallaghan-marijuana-godsend-nfl-players/554516001/

REDDING, Calif. — Ryan O’Callaghan, who said he developed an addiction to painkillers that helped him deal with injuries during his NFL career, told USA TODAY Sports he now uses marijuana to treat the pain and that the NFL should change its policy prohibiting players from using the drug.

“For people like me, marijuana is a godsend because you don’t want to take these pills,’’ said O'Callaghan, 33. “Marijuana is not addicting. People who say that have never smoked it. I have an addictive personality. It’s not addictive.’’

• 2 weeks later...

Having it be legal would be a plus though. Mass is legal for recreational use now right? But NY and Ohio are not ... yet. :)

it sure is in mass. i assume when more boarder states are involved, ny will go that way as well. we just like to do things slow and annoying around here.

Having it be legal would be a plus though. Mass is legal for recreational use now right? But NY and Ohio are not ... yet. :)

it sure is in mass. i assume when more boarder states are involved, ny will go that way as well. we just like to do things slow and annoying around here.

I live in NH. We are surrounded by legal weed. Mass, Maine, Canada next year and Vermont is about to legalize. At least NH decriminalized it down to essentially a traffic ticket-level fine.

I live in NH. We are surrounded by legal weed. Mass, Maine, Canada next year and Vermont is about to legalize. At least NH decriminalized it down to essentially a traffic ticket-level fine.

have you heard rumblings about it? the last i heard in ny was that it was going to be discussed in the local government right before their summer break. i haven't heard anything about it since. my understanding is cuomo doesn't want to be the guy to do it, so i don't know if it's going to take a new governor or what.