Training camp practice will be live-streamed on BB.com

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The crap this organization continues to produces just amazes me. So you hype up a stream just to show stretching?

Almost as much of a dud as the regular season.

The plan was to cover just about 30 minutes of the practice so I'm not sure what your expectation was other than stretching and some individual drills.

Did any of you numbnuts really think they were going to air the "real" part of practice? So that other teams can also watch, in detail, the formations and plays they are practicing?

Thats what I am thinking. I knew they wouldn't show lot of it maybe htye keep Chris and John online for a bit more but there is no way you are seeing full practice of nfl team.

Did any of you numbnuts really think they were going to air the "real" part of practice? So that other teams can also watch, in detail, the formations and plays they are practicing?

Numbnuts.....don't you think NFL teams could send scouts to watch the Bills practices?

The crap this organization continues to produces just amazes me. So you hype up a stream just to show stretching?

Almost as much of a dud as the regular season.

they can't show the actual practice! The fact they streamed anything at all was cool.

Numbnuts.....don't you think NFL teams could send scouts to watch the Bills practices?

yes that does happen. They can take notes. Doesn't mean that you put it out there on video. No team streams the entire practice. Edited by YoloinOhio