a diatribe against the bills

I still enjoy rooting for this team every single year. The older I get the more fun it is because I'm able to put my love for the Bills in perspective. I hate when we lose but it doesn't ruin the rest of my day. I might still have emotions about a loss or being ousted from playoff contention and I just come here to express my opinion. I mean what the heck they're my team, our team, ever since I was a young boy. I'm not going to just stop hoping they win or being interested in the off season changes and moves. I have absolutely no communion with fellow fans that hate the team or bash them at every turn. In fact I give them crap on here constantly and will continue to do so, because I don't get it, not even a little bit.

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out. You're like those old poker players I play with who say, "I've been playing this game for 30 years..." and yet they still suck. Never learned a thing.

That's OP. Except he knows nothing about football even though he's been following the Bills since 1969.

Speaking of diatribes, Greg gives of one the best diatribes ever...

Are you really questioning wrestling's place in scciety. For if you question wrestling's place in society aren't you questioning society as a whole. And if you question society as a whole, aren't you questioning the American way of life? I am not going to stay in this thread and watch you question the United States of America.

I hear the Chargers have a soccer stadium to fill and want fans....

Edited by JoeF