The Tyrod Taylor Question

@MikeCatalana

Tyrod had a rough night but this is what #Bills want to see. Sees blitz and stays in pocket. Then he makes throw and takes the hit.

https://twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/898629218619334658

all the while going 8 for 18 with 2 int's.

yeah, that's what we want to see.....

some just don't have friggen clue

I agree. Peterman might start the 2nd half of the season if the team isn't doing well. ...

what?

i distinctly remember you telling me there was no way Peterman would start this year unless Tyrod got injured.

I maintain, the over/under on Peterman starting just went down to game 6.

Edited by Foxx

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what?

i distinctly remember you telling me there was no way Peterman would start this year unless Tyrod got injured.

It was a practice game. When practicing, it's good to work on things that need improvement.

what?

Nice to see you back posting. And yes I agree some are clueless.

oh boy. King of the Tyrod defenders is / was having a busy night defending his champion.

He is what we though he is jm2009. Preseason or not. Put some freaking points on the board!!!!

don't forget a top 5 defense!!!

Maybe a name change - jm2009excuses

Weird.... I thought you told me you ignore jm, Crusher and Thurm?

Is it an "ignore unless I have an obvious opportunity to belittle" policy you have, instead?

It was a practice game. When practicing, it's good to work on things that need improvement.

12 = a ton of improvement.

As in QB rating.

Weird.... I thought you told me you ignore jm, Crusher and Thurm?

Is it an "ignore unless I have an obvious opportunity to belittle" policy you have, instead?

Oh you got me there.

Hard to ignore the enormous amount of posts in the last 24 from him and the silly excuses.

FTR commenting doesn't mean I read what he posts.

Nice to see you back posting. And yes I agree some are clueless.

thanks, Shady. i won't be here for long though. started a new business to go along with my current one so I am working the day job and just about every other waking moment is spent on the new job.

but ,you know, i just had to stop in and see the latest, greatest excuses that the Tyrod camp has come up with.

;)

thanks, Shady. i won't be here for long though. started a new business to go along with my current one so I am working the day job and just about every other waking moment is spent on the new job.

but ,you know, i just had to stop in and see the latest, greatest excuses that the Tyrod camp has come up with.

;)

Good luck

Do try to pop in more often.

Quote from McDermott:

Pressed further, McDermott said Taylor would play the entire time with the starters against the Ravens in Week 3 of the preseason, barring injury. He expects the starters to play into the third quarter and he reiterated that he envisions Taylor being the opening day starter. He didn't say whether Peterman would get any first-team reps at practice.

"Well, like I've always said, we always look at everything," McDermott said. "That goes for every position, not just the quarterback position. Nate has certainly had a good preseason and training camp and he's going to continue to develop and get better. That said, Tyrod is going to start Saturday night and I expect him to play and play well."

@JaySkurski

[bN] Blitz: #Bills fans hoping for a QB change won't get it yet. Sean McDermott is sticking with Tyrod Taylor.

http://buffalonews.com/2017/08/18/sean-mcdermott-says-tyrod-taylor-will-remain-bills-starting-quarterback/

I'm sure Taylor knows he's on a very short leash. Someone sat the kid down this morning and had a come to Jesus meeting. Probably too late to realistically get a trade done before game one but benching him is a real possibility.

Inside information?

did the over/under on the Peterman watch just drop to game 4?

I hope they do put peterman in. game 2 would be a good time, especially if taylor flops game one. that way they could go 0-16 and have the first pick. then the rookie doesn't live up to expectations as has happened many times and they're still in a hole at the position.

and the wheels keep spinning and spinning.

giphy.gif

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

I hope they do put peterman in. game 2 would be a good time, especially if taylor flops game one. that way they could go 0-16 and have the first pick. then they pick and the rookie doesn't live up to expectations as has happened many times and they're still in a hole at the position.

0-16, lol.

I'm not saying Peterman is the next Brady but he is showing some things in his very short career that makes one think he could succeed at this level. for what he showed last night, there were somethings that Taylor will never be able to do. if i'm Taylor, i'm feeling pretty embarrassed this morning.