Zeke Elliott suspended for 6 games. For real this time!

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NFLPA requests order to block any Ezekiel Elliott suspension

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20526330/nflpa-requests-restraining-order-block-suspension-ezekiel-elliott

@rapsheet

The legal reps for #Cowboys RB Zeke Elliott -- Frank Salzano & Scott Rosenblum -- sent me a statement on a "fundamentally unfair" process:

https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/903560637133053952

Edited by YoloinOhio

@adamschefter

NFLPA contends Kia Roberts told Lisa Friel of her views, but was not allowed to convey them to Roger Goodell nor the "independent advisors."

Opening for Elliott? NFL investigator Kia Roberts recommended no suspension & was barred from a meeting where discipline was discussed.

http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/nfl/dallas-cowboys/article170603722.html

Kia Roberts was in charge of fact gathering and was the only one one to talk to Tiffany Thompson.

This article is eye-opening. An awful look for the NFL.

They just simply can't get out of their own way with these disciplinary matters. It's really unbelievable.

I predict a reduction in suspension to 2-3 games.

The same people who would be RIPPING the NFL for doing nothing on a domestic violence report are now RIPPING them about the "process" and the investigation.

The NFLPA is now defending the potential abuser while the NFL is taking action against the potential abuser.

Can you imagine if the NFL did nothing?????????

Wow - a little consistency people!

The same people who would be RIPPING the NFL for doing nothing on a domestic violence report are now RIPPING them about the "process" and the investigation.

The NFLPA is now defending the potential abuser while the NFL is taking action against the potential abuser.

Can you imagine if the NFL did nothing?????????

Wow - a little consistency people!

It's not about consistency because each case should be judged on its own merits.

@RapSheet

Here is the link to petition to vacation the arbitration filed by #Cowboys RB Zeke Elliott’s legal team last night: http://static.nfl.com/static/content/public/photo/2017/09/01/0ap3000000838457.pdf

Did the NFL mention the night club assault and the pulling the top off the girl on the float? If they did I think it would help their case. Zeke needs a little pull back so he can have a nice long career and not fade off like a PAC man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did the NFL mention the night club assault and the pulling the top off the girl on the float? If they did I think it would help their case. Zeke needs a little pull back so he can have a nice long career and not fade off like a PAC man.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes they did but they maintain the 6 games is tied to the DV

@deadspin

Here's the NFL's investigative report on abuse claims against Ezekiel Elliott, public for the first time:

http://deadspin.com/heres-the-nfls-investigative-report-on-ezekiel-elliott-1798689151

Quite the read. Btw I heard from a pretty reliable source that she was not actually pregnant when she said she was Fwiw.

Then you have the messages she sent him about "No one will believe you because you are black" type :censored: . To me, and this is just my opinion, she has been holding this over his head for extortion/blackmail type purposes. Then you have that Dick-tator Goodell come along and try to pull some bs. Has he made some dumb decision early in his career? Most definitely, but I think she is not legit. That's jmo.

Then you have the messages she sent him about "No one will believe you because you are black" type :censored: . To me, and this is just my opinion, she has been holding this over his head for extortion/blackmail type purposes. Then you have that Dick-tator Goodell come along and try to pull some bs. Has he made some dumb decision early in his career? Most definitely, but I think she is not legit. That's jmo.

i definitely don't want to come across as bashing the alleged victim. I don't think he's completely innocent. I was told that she lied about a pregnancy at one point. If she did then it doesn't help her credibility, but, it also doesn't mean he never hit her. That's the hard part. Personally I think they are both crazy.

i definitely don't want to come across as bashing the alleged victim. I don't think he's completely innocent. I was told that she lied about a pregnancy at one point. If she did then it doesn't help her credibility, but, it also doesn't mean he never hit her. That's the hard part. Personally I think they are both crazy.

I know and this is a touchy subject. Some of the things she has said make me question the authenticity of her statements. I do agree they are both a bit off. Domestic violence is wrong at any level. It's something that has been a problem for a long time, men who don't have that conviction to keep their hands off of a woman in that manner. And you're correct, he may have put his hands on her. If he did then he deserves what he gets. It's just I think this is more about a jilted ex than something that happened between them.

Edited by H2o