Happy Malia Obama day!

Has she started her for for POTUS yet? She's gotta catch up to Chelsea. 0:)

how completely unflattering those two would be see square off as contenders.

chelsea is vomitably gross, the malia looks like her mom, aka a tranny

Did Chris Christie invite her over to his private beach party?

That was something, huh? He only has two of his administration in jail now, I bet Trump beats that easily.

When all is said and done I wonder how many Trump officials go to jail. Actually, Christie helped but Kushner father in jail

I spent my first Fourth behind the Orange curtain. So nice to be rid of the NorCal idiots. Not only refreshing to have a branch of the military (Marines) be invited to the local parade but have everyone stand and applaud as they went by.

That was something, huh? He only has two of his administration in jail now, I bet Trump beats that easily.

When all is said and done I wonder how many Trump officials go to jail. Actually, Christie helped but Kushner father in jail

I only tossed it in here because it wasn't worthy of a thread.

This thread being about the 4th of July related.

CC Closes all the NJ beaches for the 4th of July weekend (so he can) [and] sit at the Governors beach home in absolute privacy.

CC Closes all the NJ beaches for the 4th of July weekend (so he can) [and] sit at the Governors beach home in absolute privacy.

Regarding closing the beaches: you have to give a great, big assist to the state legislature, too.

Regarding his beach excursion: I'm surprised Greenpeace didn't show up and try to roll him back in to the ocean.

"I'm so oppressed I'm going to celebrate the day the founders of America committed themselves to violently overthrowing tyrannical oppression by running away and hiding and celebrating a teenager's birthday!"

Way to miss the mother!@#$ing point of the holiday, people. :lol:

State parks are closed. I've been on a NJ beach every day since Saturday. So have a lot of other people. Didn't notice a thing. NJ also found a way to collect tolls on the roads all the way down here, so there's not a complete shutdown, rest assured.

Regarding closing the beaches: you have to give a great, big assist to the state legislature, too.

Regarding his beach excursion: I'm surprised Greenpeace didn't show up and try to roll him back in to the ocean.

Agreed to the first

LOL

State parks are closed. I've been on a NJ beach every day since Saturday. So have a lot of other people. Didn't notice a thing. NJ also found a way to collect tolls on the roads all the way down here, so there's not a complete shutdown, rest assured.

isn't it funny how that works

the fat man said he got no sun, yet there he was with his family on a deserted beach.

DDxBOo0XkAIZdNh.jpg

Edited by ShadyBillsFan