Buffalo Bills top 50 plays during drought years (2000-2016)

mileena

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should all make a top 50 PLAYERS of the drought list on here. Nobody that was on a playoff team, pure drought list

That would take a lot of research because of players moving on to other teams or made the playoffs before they got here lol

Can't argue with the dysfunctional part.

It's in the video as well, as it should be. He owned Conte

What's your top 5?

Dallas monday night fiasco

one particularly awful cleveland mon night game

56-10 butt kicking by pats on sunday night

stevie johnson drop vs pittsburgh

jax game last year ej

I enjoyed the montage. Yeah, it sucks knowing that we lost that Dallas game where it was so loud and awesome and that entire string of terrible teams, but heck, those were my Sundays since 2000! I enjoyed the uniform changes, the quality of the tv broadcast (SDTV to HDTV), and all the "eras" of crappy coaches. Heck, I had forgotten completed that Gregg Williams coached a year on the old astroturf and 80s-90s uniform scheme. BTW, for as bad as RJ was, and yes he was terrible, he played his butt off in that KC game; one of the best QB performances in the drought era. Interesting to see all the old players too. Kyle Williams has been on the team forever! I totally forgot that Peerless Price was on this team twice. I'm still convinced that we'd have torn down the goalposts had we won the Dallas game.

Everybody always goes back and says how bad the Cowboys game hurt and the Jeff Tuel int chiefs game hurt, etc. And they did at the time.. But those were terrible Bills teams that were going nowhere anyway. The worst losses IMO, were the Steelers in 04 and the Raiders in 14. Those teams actually would have made the playoffs. Those losses were less dramatic in terms of the way we lost them. But so much more depressing, in the fact that those Bills teams were good.

I still like the run against Chicago when Freddie stiff armed Chris Conte twice with the 2nd one knocking him on his butt

My favorite of the Drought Era. I don't think it's in the vid, but I also liked his option pass against the Titans.

McGee was the man though. I can't think of any other team that started a pair of play-making CBs like him and Nate.

I don't think he's as bad as that play and were he managed better we may have got some value for him.

Yeah but then you have the Jacksonville debacle. Yes he came back and played well after the first quarter. But that first quarters was just SO BAD.

And even last year against the Jets he was very bad all around. I think the proof really does show he is a really bad QB.

I enjoyed the montage. Yeah, it sucks knowing that we lost that Dallas game where it was so loud and awesome and that entire string of terrible teams, but heck, those were my Sundays since 2000! I enjoyed the uniform changes, the quality of the tv broadcast (SDTV to HDTV), and all the "eras" of crappy coaches. Heck, I had forgotten completed that Gregg Williams coached a year on the old astroturf and 80s-90s uniform scheme. BTW, for as bad as RJ was, and yes he was terrible, he played his butt off in that KC game; one of the best QB performances in the drought era. Interesting to see all the old players too. Kyle Williams has been on the team forever! I totally forgot that Peerless Price was on this team twice. I'm still convinced that we'd have torn down the goalposts had we won the Dallas game.

I noticed that about Kyle too, he has been here forever lol. I saw a video this year of him walking into camp, grey beard and all! Man needs to go on the wall when he hangs them up

Everybody always goes back and says how bad the Cowboys game hurt and the Jeff Tuel int chiefs game hurt, etc. And they did at the time.. But those were terrible Bills teams that were going nowhere anyway. The worst losses IMO, were the Steelers in 04 and the Raiders in 14. Those teams actually would have made the playoffs. Those losses were less dramatic in terms of the way we lost them. But so much more depressing, in the fact that those Bills teams were good.

That steelers game was painful