Any non Bills sports figures you feel good for?

KD in CA

To play off the other thread, there are also some feel good stories out there.

One is veteran Eric Young, Jr., who I previously only recall as someone who did very little for the Mets several years ago. Now at 32, was back in the minors and dealing with the death of his newborn son in the offseason. Then the desperate Angels called him up to replace the injured Mike Trout and Young has responded by hitting .314 so far. And he just threw out all-world Aaron Judge at the plate.

One is veteran Eric Young, Jr., who I previously only recall as someone who did very little for the Mets several years ago. Now at 32, was back in the minors and dealing with the death of his newborn son in the offseason. Then the desperate Angels called him up to replace the injured Mike Trout and Young has responded by hitting .314 so far. And he just threw out all-world Aaron Judge at the plate.

He has been a pain in the ass this series

I was just looking at box score and saw his name, then saw his current stat line. Good for him. I wanted him to make the post season roster in 2015 due his speed and outfield abilities since the Mets lacked in both of those departments during that run.