TJ Yeldon

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiring Rex set this franchise back a few years. He actually took apart one of the league's best defenses. That is hard to do when the same guys are there!!

You don't need to tell me that. I feared from day 1 it would play out exactly as it did. My ex GF will never forget where we were when the news broke that it was going to be Rex...... I went off on an expletive ridden 5 minute rant.

I don't know, I'm iffy on running backs from Alabama lately

and I'm saying that as a HUGE Crimson Tide fan,

That being said, maybe he just needs the right fit to excel and I would love to give him a look in Buffalo if the move made sense

CBF

Bo Scarborough tho :wub: Edited by YoloinOhio

I don't know, I'm iffy on running backs from Alabama lately

and I'm saying that as a HUGE Crimson Tide fan,

That being said, maybe he just needs the right fit to excel and I would love to give him a look in Buffalo if the move made sense

CBF

I wouldn't be shocked if Ingram was on a different roster to start the year. They've been RAVING about Peterson and drafted Kamara.

Bo Scarborough tho :wub:

I am with you.

their RBs are obnoxiously good (again). Bo is a beast plus Damien and Najee Harris plus a running QB. Good luck with that. Brian Daboll is the new OC though so will be interesting - based on his work with the Browns i would think he will stick with the run much more than Lane ever could.

haha how far back does that go?

CBF

I still think Henry will do quite well and keep your eye on a freshman this year named Najee Harris. Hey, he is a baby and we don't know if he can play football yet. But, he is 6'2"/230 lbs. (some places say 224) and runs a 4.3 40.

Cos with Marrone it was his way or the high way and Shady is too much of an individual personality.

EDIT: and let me be clear I wanted Marrone to stay, I was gutted when he quit. Ruined my NYE.

Marrone didn't even want Sammy and stormed out after the trade. I doubt Whaley would've given him the chance to veto a nobrainer trade.

It would've made their relationship even more strained than it already was, however. And as bullheaded as Marrone could be he would've been wrong about not getting Shady. IMO.

Edited by jmc12290