Shareece Wright spent $632 on an Uber to get to OTAs

ok then that might not always be an option haha...if that was truly the time he was signed/knew about minicamps that may have been his only option

however...first flight out of chicago to buffalo monday morning, no problem...in pads and stretching by 9

Yeah, that's all I'm saying. He let this slide until the last possible minute (or something went wrong like he missed his flight), and ended up in a pickle.

He was signed May 1, so really no excuses for not having this properly planned. IMO, showing "commitment to the team" would've been just getting to work on time without some elaborate BS story. However his camp tries to spin it, it's not a great look. Funny, interesting, really no big deal, but not that impressive when examined further.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was on with Murph tooday, there is a reason he did what he did. So don't rush to call him an idiot or a bad planner. Even though I really wouldn't expect any less from some here.

Edited by ricojes

Nope, you already have your mind's made up...check it out for yourself.

my mind was/is made up about nothing, purely speculating

and listen to WGR? no thanks...id rather just speculate than listen to that drivel

Oh Cmon, I barely even criticized it. And as I said from the jump, it makes sense if he missed his flight. Didnt realize it was a connection that the airlines screwed him on. Been there. Good for him.

He spent $900+ on an 8+ hour drive? There were no last minute flights he could've booked?

He either has a fear of flying or is in need of a new manager/agent. It took longer and cost more. Doesn't make sense.

Edit: All of the above is irrelevant. The article in the OP didn't have the full story which indicates that he missed his flight.

Edited by fridge

I honestly don't get how this is being lauded as some great story about how committed he is etc. To me it just seems like poor planning. If for some reason you can't get a flight (which you should have booked well beforehand) - rent a car for 100 bucks as mentioned above.

well you are a Bill Burr Fan

there are literally ALWAYS seats from chicago to buffalo, ALWAYS...both chicago airports are one of the main hubs that flights from buffalo and vice versa stop at...if you dont believe it, try to book a flight daily at various times for the next week, I guarantee you will always find a flight option same day

must be a russ ticket selling maneuver

:beer: