Rumor- Bills will entertain trade offers for Watkins?

Well then you had Julio Jones as a bust through year three. You failed miserably on that one.

I'm not a Falcon's fan so TL;DR about his issues.

Also not a fantasy football lover (hate those ADHD guys they ruin football for everyone else), so I didn't care about Julio Jones.

Sammy Watkins is not Julio Jones, he's Sammy Watkins... And like the article states, he's on the verge of being YET another Bills draft bust.

Edited by T-Bomb

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also not a fantasy football lover (hate those ADHD guys they ruin football for everyone else), so I didn't care about Julio Jones.

Sammy Watkins is not Julio Jones, he's Sammy Watkins... And like the article states, he's on the verge of being YET another Bills draft bust.

Well, you failed miserably on it either way. Sammy has played 77% of the games vs. 70.8% for 3 years of Julio. Edited by Kirby Jackson

Probably a worthwhile precaution considering we rushed him back the last time. Also let's not forget Doug Marrone's foolishness of playing an injured Watkins in a 4th preseason game.

One of the most idiotic coaching moves of all time. And that was their 5th game. They played in the HOF game that season too. I wonder if the Jaguars asked him why he played Watkins in their interview? I recall also Marrone being upset about losing the HOF game to the Giants too. I'd love to see a list of star players hurt in a 4th/5th preseason game.

Edited by boco357

Against the Jags. Proves nothing.

Is it not against another NFL pro team?

How do you figure?

James Hardy has some fun TD vids too.

James Hardy wished he could come close to what Sammy has done in 37 games. Keep trying though.

There's no possible way that you just made that comparison.

Pretty darned incredulous I'd say.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Did he do it to spite the fans, the city, the team or the Pegulas? Maybe Rex. Maybe TT. It had to be somebody right? I mean seriously. How does someone break a bone in their foot? It has to be done from spite.

For any other coach, he would have cut off his nose. But the foot injury was a special snub for Rex.

Ok...here's a challenge to the folks that want to call Sammy a bust:

Go ahead and show me, with numbers and context, why he's a bust.

I dare you to put together a reasonable argument that's backed up by facts.

Far be it from me to read through 39 pages ... but are there really people calling him a bust?

Or are they just saying he wasn't worth what we gave up for him?

Well, you failed miserably on it either way. Sammy has played 77% of the games vs. 70.8% for 3 years of Julio.

The only one failing miserably is Watkins. His teammates cannot count on him. That's the bottom line...