Sovereign Citizen Morons

Figured something light-hearted might be appreciated.

One of my favorite things to do is watch videos of these "sovereign citizen" or "freemen of the land" morons getting tased.

Take a look (the fun really starts at 2:00, but if you're in for a good headache I highly recommend watching the first two minutes as well): https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b8d_1413049025&amp%3B

Another good one (again, fun starts about 2:00 in):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kAGByZvCoc&feature=youtu.be

Edited by LeviF91

When I was a law clerk for an unnamed city that may or may not be affiliated with a football team most of us support, one of these whacknuts would regularly write letters demanding compensation for his using his name, which he claimed a trademark on, in documents like the water bill, tax bill, etc.

He would write random notes all over the envelope, and would usually draw a picture of the US flag somewhere on it. His letters were even more hilarious.

If I was a cop that pulled one of these idiots over, I'd taser my initials into these idiots' flesh. And I'd laugh as I did it.

That's what ends up happening a lot of the time. The one I'm going to link to below is instructive, though the guy doesn't get tased. The cop doesn't really do much until he's got significant backup (off camera). Normally it's just good protocol, but cops have to be extra careful around these folks as they often escalate to shooting LEOs.

LMAO .... These idiots were looking for trouble and they found it ... I 100 % support the cops in these incidents.

Yep, it's everything you never wanted to know about turning a traffic violation into a felony.

I would hate to be a police officer. Those guys handled those difficult situations very well, I thought. If you are driving like an idiot you are a threat to society and the government has the responsibility to engage and punish such activity. I never really thought of it but the automobile has very much increased our contact with government though law enforcement and the DMV

I would hate to be a police officer. Those guys handled those difficult situations very well, I thought. If you are driving like an idiot you are a threat to society and the government has the responsibility to engage and punish such activity. I never really thought of it but the automobile has very much increased our contact with government though law enforcement and the DMV

This thread was not started so that you could comment. It was started so that we could laugh at you getting your ass tasered in the videos.

• Haha (+1) 1

• 1 year later...

Trespassed some guy out of the DMV who, instead of signing his name on the application, wrote "UCC 1-308 All Rights Reserved."  The hell does that even mean?  I basically just told him I wasn't gonna argue with him and yes he can have my shield number and my supervisor's name and rank.  Wasn't aggressive at all and didn't call me a road pirate so that was nice.

Edited by LeviF91

22 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

Trespassed some guy out of the DMV who, instead of signing his name on the application, wrote "UCC 1-308 All Rights Reserved."  The hell does that even mean?  I basically just told him I wasn't gonna argue with him and yes he can have my shield number and my supervisor's name and rank.  Wasn't aggressive at all and didn't call me a road pirate so that was nice.

Here, I googled UCC 1-308.

Moron logic follows in the link...

https://www.sicknesshope.com/node/610

• Thank you (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

Sovereign Citizen?

4 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

Based on his ranting, yes.  Thus my necromancy with this thread.

Ah hell, helps if I actually look at the thread title before responding.

On 5/3/2019 at 12:10 PM, LeviF91 said:

Well?

Are you a God damned road pirate?!?!?

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Well?

Are you a God damned road pirate?!?!?

Well yes, but pointing it out just seems rude. 

• Haha (+1) 1