Rick Dennison interview on WGR

How many guys were interviewed or rumored to be targets of McDermott before we even heard Dennison's name? Greg Olsen, Mike McCoy, Norv Turner, Ken Dorsey, Alex Van Pelt. That's five I came up with from facts that were reported.

All we can believe is what's reported and stated unless it comes straight from the source. Going off of that...what I stated sure makes a whole lotta sense.

And as far as folks trying to sell something...you are trying to sell doubt on something that has very little room to do so. You can keep the door cracked open because of a technicality if you like, but it's simply a desperation tactic to refute something you don't like...probably because you have a problem with me since you stooped to the level of insulting me.

And FTR...I didn't say McCoy was definitely his first choice. Only that Dennison wasn't, and there's a bunch of evidence supporting my conclusion. Also, to suggest that McDermott would've gotten McCoy if he wanted sounds like some real made up opinion based off exactly nothing. Maybe he told him Tyrod would be the QB next season. That would cause plenty of OC's to decline an offer to come to Buffalo.

One more thing...I will continue to post, and I hope it bothers you immensely every time since you decided to take things to that level.

So more than half put up more TD's?

You really got me there, lol.

I did get you there. You said "Tyrod put up much less points than most other QB's." You are wrong on both "most" and "much less points." You could just own it and move on but I know you won't because you can't stand being proven wrong.

Edited by Scott7975

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did get you there. You said "Tyrod put up much less points than most other QB's." You are wrong on both "most" and "much less points." You could just own it and move on but I know you won't because you can't stand being proven wrong.

You can't win when the guy was in the bottom half of QB's in points scored, sorry.

How many guys were interviewed or rumored to be targets of McDermott before we even heard Dennison's name? Greg Olsen, Mike McCoy, Norv Turner, Ken Dorsey, Alex Van Pelt. That's five I came up with from facts that were reported.

There you go again confusing fact with rumors. Learn the difference between thentwo words and you will be a better poster and more intelligent bills fan.

All we can believe is what's reported and stated unless it comes straight from the source. Going off of that...what I stated sure makes a whole lotta sense.

Simply untrue. We can see whose brought in for an interview and listen to what the organization or hc states. If you choose to believe a rumor thats you.

And as far as folks trying to sell something...you are trying to sell doubt on something that has very little room to do so. You can keep the door cracked open because of a technicality if you like, but it's simply a desperation tactic to refute something you don't like...probably because you have a problem with me since you stooped to the level of insulting me.

Im not insulting you. You are selling rumor as fact. Your very first sentence in this post and everything else afterwards is a weird completely irrational attempt at selling rumors as fact.

And FTR...I didn't say McCoy was definitely his first choice. Only that Dennison wasn't, and there's a bunch of evidence supporting my conclusion. Also, to suggest that McDermott would've gotten McCoy if he wanted sounds like some real made up opinion based off exactly nothing. Maybe he told him Tyrod would be the QB next season.

Or maybe the media hyped him up like they actually did and tried to tie him to every available oc position.

That would cause plenty of OC's to decline an offer to come to Buffalo.

There you go again trying to pass off some bs as fact.

One more thing...I will continue to post, and I hope it bothers you immensely every time since you decided to take things to that level.

I look forward to pointing out every flawed thing you post. I gain great feeling of accomplishment by trying to teach people what words in the dictionary mean. I.e rumor vs fact vs opinion

You can't win when the guy was in the bottom half of QB's in points scored, sorry.

Oh so your typical changing the goal posts. What you said was completely wrong. You refuse to own it and instead try to change what you are saying. You say bottom half like he was horribly on the bottom but yet he was far from it. 17th. 2 TDs away from top 13 and 4 TDs away from top 10. Also played one less game then those QBs. I'm fairly certain he would have scored 2 TDs or more versus the Jets in the last game. At worst he would have been in the top 13. So there is your top half.

Oh so your typical changing the goal posts. What you said was completely wrong. You refuse to own it and instead try to change what you are saying. You say bottom half like he was horribly on the bottom but yet he was far from it. 17th. 2 TDs away from top 13 and 4 TDs away from top 10. Also played one less game then those QBs. I'm fairly certain he would have scored 2 TDs or more versus the Jets in the last game. At worst he would have been in the top 13. So there is your top half.

How far away was he from the bottom? How about the guys that played less than him below him?

It works both ways. Twist the argument whichever way you'd like...it matters little to me.

Bottom line is that Taylor himself isn't the producer that many like to paint him as here, and you've done nothing to prove otherwise.

I want to believe him but I'm not sure if it is. It seems like it's more of an internal make up of the player that's really hard to break.

Did you hear the WGR segment with Sam Wyche coaching Bledsoe to get the ball out quicker? Using the blown horn as the alarm. Didn't help at all. I forgot about those days.

Ah Drew Bledsoe. Pat the ball, pat the ball, sack.

There you go again confusing fact with rumors. Learn the difference between thentwo words and you will be a better poster and more intelligent bills fan.

Simply untrue. We can see whose brought in for an interview and listen to what the organization or hc states. If you choose to believe a rumor thats you.

Im not insulting you. You are selling rumor as fact. Your very first sentence in this post and everything else afterwards is a weird completely irrational attempt at selling rumors as fact.

Or maybe the media hyped him up like they actually did and tried to tie him to every available oc position.

There you go again trying to pass off some bs as fact.

I look forward to pointing out every flawed thing you post. I gain great feeling of accomplishment by trying to teach people what words in the dictionary mean. I.e rumor vs fact vs opinion

Please tell me again how Dennison was McDermott's first choice and how McDermott would've made McCoy OC if he really wanted him.

Seems like at least I have information that supports my "BS" or "Rumor".

What you have is complete nonsense with nothing to support it.

You cannot teach what you yourself has not learned, grasshopper.

How far away was he from the bottom? How about the guys that played less than him below him?

It works both ways. Twist the argument whichever way you'd like...it matters little to me.

Bottom line is that Taylor himself isn't the producer that many like to paint him as here, and you've done nothing to prove otherwise.

From the bottom 10? 4 away Yes some played less than him.

The company around him but below him with one extra game...

Wilson

Flacco

Dalton

Smith

Bradford

Tannehill

That's some pretty decent company.

In any case none of that was your argument. Your argument was "Tyrod put up much less points than most other QB's." Which again is completely untrue. I proved it was untrue. If you want to change the argument that's fine, but at least own that you were wrong.

From the bottom 10? 4 away Yes some played less than him.

The company around him but below him with one extra game...

Wilson

Flacco

Dalton

Smith

Bradford

Tannehill

That's some pretty decent company.

In any case none of that was your argument. Your argument was "Tyrod put up much less points than most other QB's." Which again is completely untrue. I proved it was untrue. If you want to change the argument that's fine, but at least own that you were wrong.

Well it depends on what you consider most QB's. It's fair to say more than half is near most IMO,

I can pat you on the back and say my wording of much less was probably not the best choice of words if that helps you any.

And I still don't think you proved anything. Tyrod is not good, and he doesn't put up alot of points.

Playoff teams giving up 30+ ppg

NE 1

Mia 6

Pit 4

Hou 2

Kan 1

Oak 4

Dal 2

NYG 1

GB 7 (40+ 3x)

Det 4

Atl 7

Sea 3

I guess you can still make the playoffs giving up 30 ppg if you have a QB that can over come that.

Shootouts happen this day and age in the NFL either get a QB that can chuck it all over the place or be left behind.

Green Bay only gave up 30+ points 5 times, and they lost ALL of them.

Atlanta only gave up 30+ points 6 times. They lost two of those, and two of their four wins were against the Saints.

Miami only gave up 30+ points 5 times. They lost all of them except one. You know which one.

So, basically, you used incorrect data to try and prove that QB's could overcome a bad defense. In reality, they couldn't.

EDIT: Just for fun, I looked up the game that the Patriots gave up 30+. Yeah, Tom Brady lost that one too. So, in summary, Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, and Matt Ryan are garbage because they can't overcome 30+ points. Gotcha.

Edited by MPT

Well it depends on what you consider most QB's. It's fair to say more than half is near most IMO,

I can pat you on the back and say my wording of much less was probably not the best choice of words if that helps you any.

And I still don't think you proved anything. Tyrod is not good, and he doesn't put up alot of points.

I consider most a majority. A majority to me would be two thirds. Not just over half.

I don't need a pat on the back. What I would desire is for people to stop spewing BS as fact.

I proved your original statement incorrect. Tyrod is good. He just isn't great. Until the team finds great, good will have to do. Had Tyrod played the final game he would have put up just as many points as half or more than half of the NFL QBs in the league. So I guess a lot of them don't put up a lot of points.

I consider most a majority. A majority to me would be two thirds. Not just over half.

I don't need a pat on the back. What I would desire is for people to stop spewing BS as fact.

I proved your original statement incorrect. Tyrod is good. He just isn't great. Until the team finds great, good will have to do. Had Tyrod played the final game he would have put up just as many points as half or more than half of the NFL QBs in the league. So I guess a lot of them don't put up a lot of points.

I thought you had a problem with spewing BS as fact?

The fact that you now claim that Tyrod would have had as many points as half or more completely undoes any chance you had of your post holding any weight.

I thought you had a problem with spewing BS as fact?

The fact that you now claim that Tyrod would have had as many points as half or more completely undoes any chance you had of your post holding any weight.

uh he would have. 2 more TDs and he would have been in the top 13. If you don't think he would have gotten 2 TDs against the Jets then you are whacky. Top 13 = more than half the QBs.

Please tell me again how Dennison was McDermott's first choice and how McDermott would've made McCoy OC if he really wanted him.

Seems like at least I have information that supports my "BS" or "Rumor".

What you have is complete nonsense with nothing to support it.

You cannot teach what you yourself has not learned, grasshopper.

I guess you have comprehension issues as well as a poor understanding of the decinition of a few relatively easy words, this is what I said:

I never ever stated Dennison was his first choice because there is zero fact to suuport that. Thats the difference between you and I. You believe a rumor which many called a rumor. No one stated a source provided that information. Ian R. Even said its suggested, not a source close....

There was no obvious conclusion. If Mcdermott wanted Mccoy, I dont find it hard to believe that he would be on this team.

Notice the use of the letter I or the pronoun that most people believes means themselves however you seem to not beable to grasp that.

Heres the dicitonary meaning:

the nominative singular pronoun, used by a speaker in referring to himself or herself

There is literally not a shred of anything other than a suggestion to state that Mccoy was his first choice.

Realistically It wouldnt bother me if you never posted again. Rumors that you masquerade as truth because you believe the rumors. If thats your style fine but its not mine nor others who arent likely to be sold rumors as facts.

You literally have the worst understanding of the nglish language on this board.

uh he would have. 2 more TDs and he would have been in the top 13. If you don't think he would have gotten 2 TDs against the Jets then you are whacky. Top 13 = more than half the QBs.

Really? And how do you know this?

You stated you had a problem spouting BS as fact, but you are completely BS'ing here as you have no clue what would have happened in that game.

What you believe is not fact, and this apparently bothers you unless it's you...in that case, you just ignore reality and keep on pounding you're opinion and touting it as fact.

Good stuff...thanks for the laugh!

I guess you have comprehension issues as well as a poor understanding of the decinition of a few relatively easy words, this is what I said:

Notice the use of the letter I or the pronoun that most people believes means themselves however you seem to not beable to grasp that.

Heres the dicitonary meaning:

the nominative singular pronoun, used by a speaker in referring to himself or herself

You literally have the worst understanding of the nglish language on this board.

I try not to get too wrapped up when dealing with awful posters that only look to use straw man arguments to try and discredit a legit assertion based upon plenty of evidence that supports it, so pardon me if I come off that way... I really just don't care that much about posters who fail to counter me with anything of substance.

You have accomplished nothing here, and you're inability to produce anything to counter my original assertion is proof of you and the BS and rumor you are apparently against.

At least you have you're incredible grasp of the English language to hang your hat on...

Tyrod had 23 TD's in 15 games.

In order to even make a legitimate assertion that Tyrod would get two TD's in a game, you would surely start with providing me evidence that he scores that much on a per game basis, or so you would think. Unfortunately, he was seven TD's shy of such an average.

Not only does this lend credence to my original stance that Tyrod doesn't produce alot of points, but it also makes you're claim that Tyrod would definitely score two TD's in that game look completely unfounded and rather foolish TBH.

Edited by Crusher