Cordy Glenn still recovering from ankle injury

warning points for that? Not to be tangential but wow, the more I hear about that board the more it sounds like a giant hot mess.

I remember my first warning point from Beerball :wub:

A poster started a thread late at night asking whether she should buy a an authentic Kiko jersey or a version made in China. I can't remember what I said but it was a joke! Oops. Also didn't know the poster was female, it was like a first-time poster. Kiko jersey jokes were all the rage back then.

Was this before or after the infamous parking lot swap for a Kiko jersey? The timing might shed some light on what you said :lol:

warning points for that? Not to be tangential but wow, the more I hear about that board the more it sounds like a giant hot mess.

I remember my first warning point from Beerball :wub:

A poster started a thread late at night asking whether she should buy a an authentic Kiko jersey or a version made in China. I can't remember what I said but it was a joke! Oops. Also didn't know the poster was female, it was like a first-time poster. Kiko jersey jokes were all the rage back then.

You got beerballed too huh!

It is time we moved on from this marginal tackle. He has been a stop gap player at left tackle that we have come to rely on. He looks good because all others have been worse. The level of performance when healthy is not enough to win with. Remaining healthy has been only one of the issues. Just the best of a bad lot.

Whaaaaaat?

I don't see how a non-surgically ankle injury that didn't heal fully in an entire offseason is going to get better or even last once the season starts. Sounds like it might be a chronic thing he has to deal with for the foreseeable future.

It hasn't been an entire off-season yet. For a guy his size, who was probably making matters worse by trying to play too early last year, it's not surprising that he's not 100% yet. He's way better off waiting until just before the season to start up on it again. He's been around long enough that training camp isn't a big issue.

Edited by Acantha

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0666309197805130903-4

Is anyone else concerned that Glenn is STILL in a walking boot? Why did he not have surgery if it was that bad?

I mean we are 2 months removed from when this thread was originally started and he is still wearing it.

I'm not worried, maybe, he enjoys wearing it as part of his aesthetic :lol:

So far Dawkins is filling in ok for Glenn. Hope Mills is doing better at RT so far.

The Bills need one more good draft and free agency to have a chance imo . That's why rolling over cap space is needed .