DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

Bring the smack down on the candy ass of the Dems

Bring a smack down on SOMEBODY..please. Anyone...I'm not expecting them to start with Hillary, but how about one of these CIA, DoJ, FBI people?

It's been long enough, can we at least get some of this started (and I mean publicly)?

Edited by OJ Tom
  • Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, OJ Tom said:

Bring a smack down on SOMEBODY..please. Anyone...I'm not expecting them to start with Hillary, but how about one of these CIA, DoJ, FBI people?

It's been long enough, can we at least get some of this started (and I mean publicly)?

#twoweeks 

i jest, but things are starting to roll now. Everyone can see this snowball starting to pick up speed, and the reports, declassifions, and indictments will be happening soon.

• Like (+1) 2

19 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

Yes, I consult the Deep State each day to get my daily talking points. Hillary posts them on her server. 

Going deeper into the crazy pill stash?

You got an lol emoji from Bob on that.  Lucky you said crazy pill instead of wacky weed or else you'd have made an enemy instead of a friend.

5 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

#twoweeks 

i jest, but things are starting to roll now. Everyone can see this snowball starting to pick up speed, and the reports, declassifions, and indictments will be happening soon.

The clock will be run out over the next 18-66 months.

4 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

The clock will be run out over the next 18-66 months.

every day i wake up excited in anticipation of how Trump will win again today

This is a long, but extremely interesting article on a (possible) play by Trump's attorneys:

Checkmate

</snip>

Clearly, though, Mueller was undeterred by the Trump team’s legal argument. And why would he be? This was not a lawsuit or a criminal proceeding. It was an investigation. Dowd and Sekulow couldn’t go in front of a judge and demand the investigation be stopped; no judge had jurisdiction.

But if Trump’s legal team couldn’t persuade Mueller to let go of his obstruction theory, the investigation could go on indefinitely. Any act that could be characterized as “impeding” the Russia probe – even the exercise of core Article II powers or Trump’s complaints about Mueller – could conceivably be investigated as potential obstruction of justice.  Rather than ending by Thanksgiving 2017, the Mueller investigation could continue through Trump’s first term – and perhaps longer.

Dowd and Sekulow needed to come up with an answer.

And that’s why I think they turned to Bill Barr.

ENTER BARR

On June 8, 2018, Bill Barr wrote a detailed memorandum to Rod Rosenstein about what he believed was Mueller’s interpretation of 18 U.S.C. § 1512(c)(2). While Barr professed to be “in the dark about many facts,” in light of the Mueller Report, it’s clear he knew *exactly* what Mueller was up to.

There are other interesting things to note about this memorandum.

First, it’s addressed to Rod Rosenstein and Steve Engel – not to Mueller, Weissmann, or the Special Counsel’s office, which were running the Trump investigation. In that respect, it’s distinct from the Trump team’s prior letters, which were sent directly to Mueller.

</snip>

• Thank you (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, B-Man said:

RICH LOWRY ON WILLIAM BARR’S TESTIMONY AND THE RUSSIAN COLLUSION NARRATIVE HOAX:

“In sum, this is all a non-scandal that shows how small the Russia controversy has gotten—from alleged treason

to a squabble over a summary of a report that was released in full.”

Related image

but this is the biggest intellectual accomplishment of the Democratic Party since LBJ's Great Society

9 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Forget the Deep State ...

Deep Fried Chicken 

57JT6D2DLFHEROZSNZ6Y7QHX4A.jpg

The Chicken Bar is open 

That must be the new KFC Progressive Bucket... all left wings and azzholes.  :lol:

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Nanker said:

That must be the new KFC Progressive Bucket... all left wings and azzholes.  :lol:

don't forget the rats who fell off the counter and into the frying batter

Want to see a candidate/campaign colluding/conspiring with a foreign government to subvert the will of the American voters? 

Why is Hillary making more media rounds the last week than she's made in a year? She's scared. And she should be. 

So should 44. 

It's all going to come out and they'll both be lucky if the worst that happens to them is an indictment.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, OJ Tom said:

Dems are completely immune apart from egegrious graft

everyone else is fine as long as it promotes the narrative and their power hold

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So should 44. 

It's all going to come out and they'll both be lucky if the worst that happens to them is an indictment.

I think 44 is fine no matter what.  He'll get a pardon from Trump to avert any racial unrest.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, GaryPinC said:

I think 44 is fine no matter what.  He'll get a pardon from Trump to avert any racial unrest.

I think the odds are heavily in your favor on that, without question. I was told very early on in this whole thing that Trump wanted to tie everything off before it reached 44 out of respect for the office (and to keep the Republic from coming undone while they're trying to preserve it/restore it). I think had Obama backed off after the transition period, his cappos might have been spared too (specifically in State and his cabinet) -- but I think that's off the table now. Trump will take it as high as he can without risking what you laid out above. 

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, GaryPinC said:

I think he'd pardon him to avoid ANY unrest - racial or otherwise IF he's complicit (is turning a blind eye complicit?), which he may not be.

My guess (just a guess) is Obama knew what was going on after the ball got rolling, but he was not the person who began the soft-coup. As they say, what did the President know, and when did he know it? I am very hopeful this investigation does not lead directly to him. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

I think he'd pardon him to avoid ANY unrest - racial or otherwise IF he's complicit (is turning a blind eye complicit?), which he may not be.

My guess (just a guess) is Obama knew what was going on after the ball got rolling, but he was not the person who began the soft-coup. As they say, what did the President know, and when did he know it? I am very hopeful this investigation does not lead directly to him. 

His involvement is why they've never been able to make a case on Hillary for the emails -- because doing so would expose 44's own secondary (and illegal) email handle and the fact he not only knew she was breaking the law with her server, but he was doing the same. 

That's a big problem in the origin of the coup as well -- because Obama's fingerprints are all over it. "The president wants to know everything we're doing"... plus he definitely knew of, and used, the illegal spying operation being run out of the DOJ-NSD and FBI-CID. 

No matter what thread you pull on the coup origin, it leads almost directly to 44 and his handlers. 

He won't come out of this clean. His legacy is going to be destroyed. Perhaps as many as four of his cabinet members are going to be indicted for serious offenses... 

But you and Gary are right, there's a risk to that kind of exposure... but the alternative is that it all gets swept under the rug in order to protect him. I don't think that's something Trump or Barr will allow.

• Like (+1) 1