DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

33 minutes ago, McGee Return TD said:

Tomorrow is a public hearing that allows Democrats to ask questions of Barr, correct?

Yes, he will be there without question. It's the Senate Judiciary (Graham's chairman) -- they're the committee with direct oversight of the DOJ. There was never any question that Barr would show tomorrow. It's Thursday's hearing in the House Judiciary, which has no direct oversight powers over the DOJ, which is in question because that committee is chaired by Jerry Nadler who wants a circus. 

Tomorrow's hearing will likely not be what you expect.

10 hours ago, Tiberius said:

From the Washington post: 

The Borg is still computing how to react to this. Apparently not breaking news, as I see no Tweets quoted that tell them what to think yet. 

Give it some time. "Mueller was an American hero acting as a hidden Trump asset to expose Clinton and Pizzagate used like the lemming he is by Trump as a pawn to expose pizzagate coup plotters. "

Just now, DC Tom said:

Funny how that Mueller letter story is published by the Post and NYT simultaneously, the night before Barr's hearing.

No funny business there. 

The coup rolls on -- but they've been defanged. Soon they will be fully exposed and then the fun will begin in earnest. 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

No funny business there. 

The coup rolls on -- but they've been defanged. Soon they will be fully exposed and then the fun will begin in earnest. 

They still have a third of the country in their pocket.

They won't go down without a lot of suffering one way or another.

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Funny how that Mueller letter story is published by the Post and NYT simultaneously, the night before Barr's hearing.

...and The Wall Street Journal.

37 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

No funny business there. 

Is WSJ part of the coup attempt?

2 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Well, duh. You can only trust some guys on Twitter. 

geese. i go away for a bit and i see you're still an idiot. no surprise i guess.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

geese. i go away for a bit and i see you're still an idiot. no surprise i guess.

He's gotten a little better. He just doesn't appear to think there is a deep state nor a soft-coup attempt. 

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

He's gotten a little better. He just doesn't appear to think there is a deep state nor a soft-coup attempt. 

He doesn't think anything unless he gets approval to think it from his chosen "experts" and "authorities". It's how he's always been: intellectually dishonest and lazy. And when he says enough false statements, he doesn't take accountability he just changes handles like a hermit crab. 

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He doesn't think anything unless he gets approval to think it from his chosen "experts" and "authorities". It's how he's always been: intellectually dishonest and lazy. And when he says enough false statements, he doesn't take accountability he just changes handles like a hermit crab. 

Yes, I consult the Deep State each day to get my daily talking points. Hillary posts them on her server. 

Going deeper into the crazy pill stash?

• Haha (+1) 2

7 hours ago, row_33 said:

Al Hunt apparently repped the WSJ on talk formats on CNN and PBS for decades and never once did a sentence come out of his mouth that wasn't typical liberal cowflop

He also was the WSJ's token lefty on the editorial pages (since followed by Alan Blinder & then William Galston).  Anyone that read the Journal knew what they were getting from him.  He was consistent.

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Trump?