DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

6 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

:thumbdown:

How about issuing a warrant first and try to resolve the situation without escalation

!@#$ that! I want full Michael Bay theatrics for the raid... overlaid with an appropriate musical score.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

!@#$ that! I want full Michael Bay theatrics for the raid... overlaid with an appropriate musical score.

Complete with a still shot fit for a meme

elian-gonzalez.gif

8 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Like she’ll comply. She thinks she’s above the law. You try not appearing in court sometime, see what happens.

If you or I failed to appear in court a warrant would be issued, as I suggested above

Looks like Mueller's whole investigation will probably be ruled unconstitutional. Can you imagine a 5-4 ruling to save a traitor? And Trump is meeting soon with the Russian guy who helped him win, probably planning to do the same in midterms. Another victory for evil coming up. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/trump-says-muellers-appointment-was-unconstitutional-is-he-right/2018/07/11/4b8d5a3e-845c-11e8-8553-a3ce89036c78_story.html?utm_term=.6ed7d81d43a4

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Looks like Mueller's whole investigation will probably be ruled unconstitutional. Can you imagine a 5-4 ruling to save a traitor? And Trump is meeting soon with the Russian guy who helped him win, probably planning to do the same in midterms. Another victory for evil coming up. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/trump-says-muellers-appointment-was-unconstitutional-is-he-right/2018/07/11/4b8d5a3e-845c-11e8-8553-a3ce89036c78_story.html?utm_term=.6ed7d81d43a4

that will give you something to scream at the sky for in your already forming senile decades