DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

55 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

First, Stone is a troll. Hitching your wagon to his trolling is not going to end well. 

Second, it's AMAZING to me that Assange was a hero for the left when he was publishing W's information on the war but when he did the same to 45 the narrative switches. 

... It's almost as if principles are secondary to partisanship. 

Third, Assange has no connection to Moscow or Russian IC. This has been proven time and time again yet some people never learn. 

:beer:

Well if Deranged Asshat says it, it just has to be true!

2 minutes ago, garybusey said:

Well if Deranged Asshat says it, it just has to be true!

No, see that's the thing Gary. I'm not saying these things - REALITY AND THE EVIDENCE are saying these things. 

Its to not an opinion that Stone is a troll - he happily admits it. It's not an opinion the left worshipped Assange while he was publishing truth about 43. It's also not an opinion that WikiLeaks has no affiliation with Moscow or the GRU/FSB. 

But if you want to peddle conspiracy theory without fact, your op is a great first step. 

Secondly, get your own insult. Call me whatever you wish - but Asshat is mine and has been for years. ;) 

Thanks, cupcake. 

10 minutes ago, garybusey said:

Sorry, anyone who claims Wikileaks is not in cahoots with Russia is an asshat. Spare your sources and kindly get bent.

Prove that they are. I'll wait. 

... Oh, you can't prove it. Ask yourself why you can't prove something you're so certain is true that the mere suggestion it's false throws you into a tizzy. 

(The answer is because what you believe - without evidence to support it - is false). 

How many damaging publications has WikiLeaks made to Russia's strategic goals? HUNDREDS if not thousands. 

If Assange were working with Russia why is he stuck in London rather than Moscow? He had plenty of chances to seek asylum there - but didn't. Why? Putin would have him killed. 

See? I have evidence to back up the facts. You have wishful thinking and a narrative you bought without bothering to think it through for yourself. 

That is why you lose. 

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Prove that they are. I'll wait. 

... Oh, you can't prove it. Ask yourself why you can't prove something you're so certain is true that the mere suggestion it's false throws you into a tizzy. 

(The answer is because what you believe - without evidence to support it - is false). 

How many damaging publications has WikiLeaks made to Russia's strategic goals? HUNDREDS if not thousands. 

If Assange were working with Russia why is he stuck in London rather than Moscow? He had plenty of chances to seek asylum there - but didn't. Why? Putin would have him killed. 

See? I have evidence to back up the facts. You have wishful thinking and a narrative you bought without bothering to think it through for yourself. 

That is why you lose. 

Hang on...between Israel Shamir, The World Tomorrow, and Snowden there's enough there to credibly make the argument in my mind, no?

5 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Hang on...between Israel Shamir, The World Tomorrow, and Snowden there's enough there to credibly make the argument in my mind, no?

No. There's just smoke. The evidence is in the publications. 

Putin does not take kindly to assets who work against his interests. He's petty. We've seen this time and time again. Assange has done great damage to both Putin personally and his geopolitical goals. 

Not sure how snowden fits into Assange/Russia - remember Freedom of the Press turned against WikiLeaks quite unexpectedly once Snowden became president. (Though that's a much more interesting story w secure drop, Schwartz et al). 

The only direct "evidence" ever presented to link Assange and Putin came from Clapper and Brennan's now thoroughly debunked ICA report in January of 17 - and even that evidence was just a supposition. 

IMO Assange is an anarchist, he will bring down anyone or anything. He's not a state sponsored asset. Though it's convenient (and necessary) for him to appear to be in bed with Moscow for the "hacking" narrative to have merit. 

But forensic evidence shows its baseless. As are the claims that WikiLeaks is a Russian cut out. 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

No. There's just smoke. The evidence is in the publications. 

Putin does not take kindly to assets who work against his interests. He's petty. We've seen this time and time again. Assange has done great damage to both Putin personally and his geopolitical goals. 

Not sure how snowden fits into Assange/Russia - remember Freedom of the Press turned against WikiLeaks quite unexpectedly once Snowden became president. (Though that's a much more interesting story w secure drop, Schwartz et al). 

The only direct "evidence" ever presented to link Assange and Putin came from Clapper and Brennan's now thoroughly debunked ICA report in January of 17 - and even that evidence was just a supposition. 

I'm not saying he's working for Putin or anything like that, but you can't say he isn't sympathetic toward the Kremlin. I'm pretty sure Assange advised Snowden to seek asylum in Moscow...supposedly he was chauffeured there by a WikiLeaks employee. And he (Assange) was very quick to discredit the Panama Papers, which admittedly could be due to job security :), but either way I find him aligned with Putin (at least obliquely) more often than not. I mean yes, they differ on Syria, but even that disagreement was aired on RT of all places when they carried his talk show. 

3 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

I'm not saying he's working for Putin or anything like that, but you can't say he isn't sympathetic toward the Kremlin. I'm pretty sure Assange advised Snowden to seek asylum in Moscow...supposedly he was chauffeured there by a WikiLeaks employee. And he (Assange) was very quick to discredit the Panama Papers, which admittedly could be due to job security :), but either way I find him aligned with Putin (at least obliquely) more often than not. I mean yes, they differ on Syria, but even that disagreement was aired on RT of all places when they carried his talk show. 

I'm more than open to hearing more evidence. Always. :beer:

But I was speaking about WikiLeaks being an asset. Being aligned from time to time with a foreign actor doesn't mean that organization is working for them or thier cut out - that's the only key point I'm driving home. 

The Snowden stuff is a much deeper conversation I can go into when I'm back in the states. You raise a good point - but I suggest looking in and tracking the evolution of Snowden/Assange after that defection. Specifically in relation to FPP and Secure Drop. It's fascinating. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'm more than open to hearing more evidence. Always. :beer:

But I was speaking about WikiLeaks being an asset. Being aligned from time to time with a foreign actor doesn't mean that organization is working for them or thier cut out - that's the only key point I'm driving home. 

The Snowden stuff is a much deeper conversation I can go into when I'm back in the states. You raise a good point - but I suggest looking in and tracking the evolution of Snowden/Assange after that defection. Specifically in relation to FPP and Secure Drop. It's fascinating. 

Will do. I'm admittedly fuzzy on Snowden post 2015 or so.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, GG said:

These things happened in 2015 & 2016?

The foundation of Trump's political future was being laid coverrtly, you don't understand.  The spin being put in this is incredible. 

All of this would never have been uncovered if Hillary would have won like she was supposed to do!

47 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

The foundation of Trump's political future was being laid coverrtly, you don't understand. 

By the Clintons, no less! This was all part of the plot to get Hillary elected by defeating Trump!

5 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

By the Clintons, no less! This was all part of the plot to get Hillary elected by defeating Trump!

D33p S7a73!  :ph34r:

Install trannygregs tinfoil hat!

Wurr at wawrrrr. Dey tuuk urr freedum!

28 minutes ago, row_33 said:

is this over yet, Mueller has admitted there is nothing at all here?

No, it's not over. He still has a jaywalking case and an instance when a Trump aide was violating a D.C. noise ordinance for playing his car stereo too loud.

4 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

The foundation of Trump's political future was being laid coverrtly, you don't understand.  The spin being put in this is incredible. 

All of this would never have been uncovered if Hillary would have won like she was supposed to do!

3 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Right on both counts.

The Clintons first had to make sure that Trump was in Putin's pocket by selling Putin Uranium.

So plain to see.