DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

2 hours ago, E. Side Bulldog said:

1. What imaginary peace deal are you imagining?  There is a legitimate difference between show teasers and what plays out.  Hold your show ponies.

2. There's also a difference between "Russian" and "Rossiskaya" in the Russian language.  Cossacks are "Rossiskaya."   Cossacks fighters are not Russian, according to Putin (ethnically), nor are Ukrainians, Jews, or Tartars.  Putin, for the most part will have non-ethnic Rossiskayas do the suicide missions chalk it up to experience when they are slaughtered.

3. It would be in Russia's interests for Trump to create a power vacuum in Iran that the Russian Federation can exploit.  I bet the Cossack special forces enter the vacuum Trump would stir up for Russia first.  

4. Arming the Ukrainians gives the Russian Federation an excuse to fire back and be offensive.  What weapons we are giving the Ukrainians is just appeasing the military industrial complex and adding fuel to Russia's fire.  (similar to arming teachers here is the US.  NRA, and Russia are like, cha-ching - arms race)  

So you coming here like this and now you need to show proof that you're not just a !@#$ing retard with emotional #feels

27 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

So you coming here like this and now you need to show proof that you're not just a !@#$ing retard with emotional #feels

It was a good set of answers, you are free to disagree with them.

7 minutes ago, row_33 said:

It was a good set of answers, you are free to disagree with them.

It wasn't good sets of answers, it was literally every single major byline of media reporting period the same reports which get manipulated every month when little facts change. I don't often agree with trans Greg but he has been sourcing is information and there is very little doubt that what he says is inaccurate.

He presented no true rebuttal other than his feelings and a pasted version of what is already out there

42 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

It wasn't good sets of answers, it was literally every single major byline of media reporting period the same reports which get manipulated every month when little facts change. I don't often agree with trans Greg but he has been sourcing is information and there is very little doubt that what he says is inaccurate.

He presented no true rebuttal other than his feelings and a pasted version of what is already out there

I didn't take offense to it at all. I took all as honest opinions and a willingness to engage. That's when this place is at it's best imo. 

22 hours ago, Bob in Mich said:

Well, you guys are most welcome.  I had no idea you all appreciated my writing so much. I will continue....just for all of my new friends here.

I tried to answer the question of why some in the Trump administration wanted to establish secret communication lines with the Kremlin POST election.  Given that the proposed conspiracy PRIOR TO THE ELECTION involved tweaking the ongoing social media to more favor Trump along with strategically timing the release of hacked emails, not a lot needed to be communicated day to day. 

ONCE ELECTED, if a conspiracy was in place, much more back and forth was likely to happen and the administration would want to shield those conversations from US intelligence agencies.  You may not like that explanation but it is clearly possible and I would say plausible.

I readily admit that I don't know how things transpired and that I am speculating.  I would propose that most posting against me here do not know what transpired either.  They just say with conviction that they do....which is clearly just horseshit.

Somewhere you asked why I'm such an ass. It's because 99% of the world reacts to everything hysterically. Reacts with emotion and without logic. Reacts to the victim and not the assailant. Reacts to the symtom not the cause.  To simply look at anything that is going on with Trump, to simply look at anything with the DOJ and cast judgement already beyond all doubt is a bias that most never admit, including yourself. 

I couldn't stand the idea of trump. Now I'm warming up to him. That isn't even faxtoring in Russia.  The things he has done with best Korea, the wall, business, tax and just flushing the system are good in my eyes.  I choose those good things over the #mean words that hurt people's #feelings.  

And I'm sick and God damn tired of people being sensetive little pussies.  Billy Graham died and everyone acted all hurt. Stephen Hawking died and some douchebag sky fairy lover criticized him. Yet, so many attack Christianity unchecked.

The hypocrisy of this world creates bigots.  

There are many things I am not and many things I am. But I am not a hypocrite nor a bigot.  And I am never shy to voice my opinions in person anywhere I choose. I'm a guy who was going to wear a trump 2020 shirt to the vagina monlogues until my friend refused to go for wearing the shirt.  I own the shirt because it's as stupid as obamas hope shirt, it's just funny.  I get away wtih being this type of !@#$ because I know enough about the subjects and am actually intelligent enough to carry on conversations and win arguments in person. Beyond that I'm of fairly large stature and have been told I'm intimidating so people generally don't !@#$ with me.

But, I'm an ass because some people need to be me because of pussies like so many here.  I'd rather be an ass than a kitty.

• Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, Bob in Mich said:

I tried to answer the question of why some in the Trump administration wanted to establish secret communication lines with the Kremlin POST election.  Given that the proposed conspiracy PRIOR TO THE ELECTION involved tweaking the ongoing social media to more favor Trump along with strategically timing the release of hacked emails, not a lot needed to be communicated day to day. 

ONCE ELECTED, if a conspiracy was in place, much more back and forth was likely to happen and the administration would want to shield those conversations from US intelligence agencies.  You may not like that explanation but it is clearly possible and I would say plausible.

So prior to the election there was a conspiracy to troll Facebook, then after the election a conspiracy to hide that they trolled Facebook.  Neither of which requires a conspiracy, since trolling Facebook is not illegal.

Do you realize how thoroughly retarded that is?

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

So prior to the election there was a conspiracy to troll Facebook, then after the election a conspiracy to hide that they trolled Facebook.  Neither of which requires a conspiracy, since trolling Facebook is not illegal.

Do you realize how thoroughly retarded that is?

No, he doesn't. But it's okay because apparently I'm an !@#$ because I believe he's too stupid to realize he is compromised in his bias

Edited by Boyst62

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

No, he doesn't. But it's okay because apparently I'm an !@#$ because I believe he's too stupid to realize he is compromised in his bias

you and DC both have very correct views on the situation

i just ignore the fool

it's heaven to see it tell me his trash is being ignored

9 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I didn't take offense to it at all. I took all as honest opinions and a willingness to engage. That's when this place is at it's best imo. 

Why are you replying to yourself? 

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, row_33 said:

you and DC both have very correct views on the situation

i just ignore the fool

it's heaven to see it tell me his trash is being ignored

There are few cases that bans should be put in place. He's one of 3 or 4 

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

There are few cases that bans should be put in place. He's one of 3 or 4 

This is pretty funny.  I should be banned, eh?  For what exactly?  Disagreeing?

Wasn't it just a few posts ago you talked about how tough you are?  Not tough enough to read my mind searing posts though, huh?

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Wasn't it just a few posts ago you talked about how tough you are?  Not tough enough to read my mind searing posts though, huh?

Having an illegal opinion! 

40 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

I thought he was quoting bug.  That pest is all over the place and keep track of, infesting all things.

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

If this is true it raises some questions about whether your theory about whether Mueller has moved his investigation from Russian-Trump Campaign  collusion over to K-Street misdeeds will remain plausible/valid.?

Another question is how exactly does the NYT know what subpoenas the SC office is issuing?  Thought those weren't PACER/FOIA accessible during the investigation.  (Could be wrong on that count though.)

Just now, Taro T said:

If this is true it raises some questions about whether your theory about whether Mueller has moved his investigation from Russian-Trump Campaign  collusion over to K-Street misdeeds will remain plausible/valid.?

Another question is how exactly does the NYT know what subpoenas the SC office is issuing?  Thought those weren't PACER/FOIA accessible during the investigation.  (Could be wrong on that count though.)

If true it would cut against that theory on the surface - which is why I wanted to post it. Color me skeptical for the time being, but I'm willing to change my mind when presented with new evidence.

So far, this isn't really evidence of anything - but it's a development worth noting. :beer: 

• Like (+1) 1