DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

5 minutes ago, CarpetCrawler said:

That's some bad feelz you got there.

Lord knows what he "feelz".

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Seriously????

What a ship of fools these Demonrats are.

• Like (+1) 2

43 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I don’t care to compete w the Alex Jones of PPP.

But I do enjoy seeing his gestapo try to derail and discredit me here in his PPP kingdom. 

Look at you all (and DR’s alternative logins) coming out of the woodwork to attack me! 

There can be NO differing opinion or interpretation that casts Trump in ANY negative light.

LMAO

yeah, not so much.

it all goes to credibility. the fact that you and you party have none just obliterates anything you guys have to say. but by all means, please do keep shooting yourselves in the head. even though it is all you guys got, it is not lost on the American populace. keep up the good work!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I don’t care to compete w the Alex Jones of PPP.

But I do enjoy seeing his gestapo try to derail and discredit me here in his PPP kingdom. 

Look at you all (and DR’s alternative logins) coming out of the woodwork to attack me! 

There can be NO differing opinion or interpretation that casts Trump in ANY negative light.

LMAO

The only ones who are fixated on Trump are you and your other ppp  boyfriends, who are so obsessed

with the guy it's laughable.

10 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

?

Translation: Don't waste time focusing on the lies we repeatedly told you in the past, its more important to focus on the lies we need you to believe today.

Ah, nice to see we're at the end of the old Clinton playbook of, deny-deflect-blame-who cares, it's old news.

• Like (+1) 3