DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

Not being able to keep their story straight, DR could get a job in this clust fork of a White House. 

Rudolph W. Giuliani enables us to see how Trump misled his lawyers — or changed his story. “Rudy Giuliani on Sunday said President Donald Trump and former FBI Director James Comey never discussed former national security adviser Mike Flynn, backtracking from July comments in which he indicated otherwise.” New defense!

Which, of course isn't news at all. To dim bulb Gary it is though. 

If Trump wanted Mueller fired, he has every ability to do so, legally and constitutionally.  And yet, Mueller remains in place and able to do his job. 

Those shouting that Trump is going to shut Mueller down only continue to prove their own ignorance. 

* Jim Comey - Fired

* Andrew McCabe - Fired

* Peter Strzok - Fired

Three of the FBI's top leadership have been canned for their own failures. 

Gotta work hard to keep pretending there's nothing to this coup story... So why not plaster a bunch of misleading, inaccurate stories from the New York Times? It always works :lol: 

Strzok was actually fired Friday. Not announced until today. 

Gonna float this, but it's becoming more evident to me there are active FISAs on a few of the conspirators like Brennan and probably Strzok. Trump pokes the nest with his tweets and actions, then they listen to the fallout and collect the SIGINT. 

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Strzok was actually fired Friday. Not announced until today. 

Gonna float this, but it's becoming more evident to me there are active FISAs on a few of the conspirators like Brennan and probably Strzok. Trump pokes the nest with his tweets and actions, then they listen to the fallout and collect the SIGINT. 

Oh boy, you're suggesting Trump is spying on Americans?

• Like (+1) 1

More:

Brace for Resistance MELTDOWN! FBI fires anti-Trump agent Peter Strzok

Breaking: Peter Strzok fired

WHEELS TURNING, SLOWLY: Peter Strzok Fired From The FBI.

APLogo_Twitter_normal.jpgAP Politics

BREAKING: Lawyer: FBI fires agent Peter Strzok, former Russia probe investigator, over anti-Trump texts.

90cd62f1c44b183dd1cf69ca45ed3e51c2459c6aa4e12507ee915b311b92b6ae.jpg

Edited by B-Man

2 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Oh boy, you're suggesting Trump is spying on Americans?

Of course he is. The question is he doing so legally. Both subject traveled to foreign nations (Russia and England) where they met and conspired with intelligence services to execute a coup of a sitting US president.

That more than meets the requirements for getting a legal and justified FISA on Brennan and Strzok. It's more than they had on Page. 

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

More:

There's always a "distraction" which breaks when news like this hits. Let's see what well they go to this time. 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Of course he is. The question is he doing so legally. Both subject traveled to foreign nations (Russia and England) where they met and conspired with intelligence services to execute a coup of a sitting US president.

That more than meets the requirements for getting a legal and justified FISA on Brennan and Strzok. It's more than they had on Page. 

There's always a "distraction" which breaks when news like this hits. Let's see what well they go to this time. 

It'll forever be questioned, though, as to it's morals

And, still, I'm against it.  Spying on Americans just doesn't sit well with me 

Key to remember: https://mobile.twitter.com/PoliticalShort/status/1029048120821342208

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

I hear you, I do. 

Brennan, Strzok and others concocted a flimsily FISA warrant on multiple members of Trump's team. They had Trump, while he was in office, under surveillance for almost a year. 

Did you expect Trump not to turn the tables on them? Only this time with legal justification to do so?

The surveillance cat is out of the bag. You know my strong feelings on mass surveillance. It has its place but needs to be checked and have immediate oversight - but it's not going away. And in terms of exposing the coup plotters inside the government (or former government) I've got no problem with it so long as it was done so by the book. 

(Time will tell on that last point IF there really are FISAs out there now - for clarity I'm speculating with that bit)

12 minutes ago, B-Man said:

More:

90cd62f1c44b183dd1cf69ca45ed3e51c2459c6aa4e12507ee915b311b92b6ae.jpg

He actually has the unmitigated gall to complain that his firing is "tainted by political bias."

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Brennan is a communist with connections to Russia and the highest of security clearances.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Bottom to top roll up. Strzok is fairly high up the chain of command, had to get the little

fish first - which has been happening for 7 months with sessions and Huber. 

Never heard of Mark Levin up until about a few months ago, but he lays out this whole Russia thing, the Constitution and Trump's role in the Constitution perfectly.

• Like (+1) 2