DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

For the record:

Title 18, United States Code, Section 1001 makes it a crime to: 1) knowingly and willfully; 2) make any materially false, fictitious or fraudulent statement or representation; 3) in any matter within the jurisdiction of the executive, legislative or judicial branch of the United States.

• Like (+1) 1

Bank hands over Fusion GPS records to House panel

The Hill ^ | 1/5/18 | Julia Manchester 

ADDED:

9 hours ago, B-Man said:

SO THERE’S THIS NEW MICHAEL WOLFF BOOK OUT, AND IT’S VERY UNFLATTERING TO TRUMP.

LOL......................that didn't take long for the Left's lemmings latest "We've got Trump this time" to fall through.................:lol:

Wolff’s Admission to Lies in His Book Puts Him in Legal Jeopardy

Mediaite ^ | 5 Jan 2018 | Ronn Blitzer 

Michael Wolff‘s new book, Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House, has set the media ablaze with a series of revelations about the inner-workings of President Donald Trump‘s administration, and attitudes that insiders have towards the 45th president. The White House has dismissed the book as “fantasy” that is full of factual inaccuracies, and Trump’s legal team has threatened to take action. According to Wolff’s own prologue in the book, they may be right.

The prologue reportedly includes the following:

Many of the accounts of what has happened in the Trump White House are in conflict with one another; many, in Trumpian fashion, are baldly untrue. These conflicts, and that looseness with the truth, if not with reality itself, are an elemental thread of the book.

Sometimes I have let the players offer their versions, in turn allowing the reader to judge them. In other instances I have, through a consistency in the accounts and through sources I have come to trust, settled on a version of events I believe to be true.

So Wolff flat out says that he believes that at least some of his sources were lying to him, and while he attributes some accounts to their sources, he acknowledges that this isn’t always the case.

This could be problematic for Wolff. He’s being accused of including fiction in what’s presented as a non-fiction book, and he admits that not all of his sources were trustworthy, but he doesn’t specify what’s fact true and what’s false. On its face, this sounds like a classic candidate for a defamation case.

Edited by B-Man

Bumping this post from the Hezbollah thread (note the bold) because it directly relates to...

On 12/23/2017 at 9:08 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Let's recap the past three days of development:

First, the DOJ ordered a new investigation into both HRC and CF in relation to U1:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/22/doj-scrutiny-opens-door-to-new-uranium-one-investigation.amp.html?__twitter_impression=true

Then, despite the MSM blackout, the DOJ opened an investigation into 44's Hezbollah fiasco:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/22/sessions-orders-doj-review-after-report-obama-administration-gave-hezbollah-pass.amp.html?__twitter_impression=true

... So, in the last 48 hours, as Congress and DC close down, and after months of complaints about Sessions not doing anything of value, we now have investigations into:

U1

HRC

The Clinton Foundation

44 himself

What else do we know? On January 15th Michael Horowitz is going to submit 1.2 million pages of evidence found during the IG investigation of the politicization of the FBI and DOJ to the house and senate committees. 

This voluminous drop is going to provide evidence for both of these new investigations - meaning, it's not going to take months or years for JS or a SP to do a new investigation - it's already done. 

Do you honestly think Sessions was sitting on his thumbs for 11 months unaware of the IG's investigation or what he was uncovering? 

Nope. 

This is how it's done. They spent the past year collecting evidence while everyone was focused on Russia and Trump. Now, they have been dropping bits of the evidence they found for the past several weeks (read: DOJ thread) preparing people for what's to come. 

The next year will be a roll out of evidence followed by criminal indictments.

Get ready. It's coming.

And... Away we go. 

This: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/hillary-clinton/official-fbi-investigating-clinton-foundation-months-n835006

Which is exactly what I've been saying is going on for the past few months now. 

This is a rol lout of a year long operation and investigation. Lots of people are going down on both sides of the aisle. 

On 1/6/2018 at 2:07 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

Based on the numerous errors, I'm more likely to believe Trump paid Wolff to write it.

Why hasn’t Michael Wolff’s dementia-Trump ever been seen in public?

You never see dementia-Trump in public because he only lives in the heads of Democrats and reporters — but I repeat myself — who are desperate to believe, and who are making fools of themselves in the process.