Graham:Borrrring! New GMs are Buffalo's non-splash brothers

Great read, very funny

http://buffalonews.com/2017/05/13/borrrrrrrrring-jason-botterill-brandon-beane-buffalos-non-splash-brothers/?utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=puma&utm_source=Twitter#link_time=1494769465

So these guys won't be distracted easily by shiny objects?

Where's the reckless disregard for the long-term future we've gotten used to?

Edited by YoloinOhio

It seems as though the Buffalo media wasn't actually being overly negative of OBD over the past year. It was just the right amount.

It was well-deserved, can't blame them for doing their jobs.

It was well-deserved, can't blame them for doing their jobs.

Totally agree. I loved it at the time, because I hoped it might work toward embarrassing the Pegulas into making a change. It's like the Jauron billboard: we'll never know how much of an effect it had (if any), but it doesn't appear to have hurt.

Totally agree. I loved it at the time, because I hoped it might work toward embarrassing the Pegulas into making a change. It's like the Jauron billboard: we'll never know how much of an effect it had (if any), but it doesn't appear to have hurt.

No doubt many people played a part in the Liberation, but McD more than led the way out of the darkness.

I am with Tom. NE, GB, Pitt are all "boring" by the same standard

Throw the Giants into that mix. Of course each of them found a QB.

I'm OK with boring

Boring, exciting..makes no difference to me as long as we win.

I'm not being negative, I think this is the natural course for franchises trying to find their way. The Rex bluster...I was totally cool with building a bully - except it just never happened...is replaced by a more measured mentality. I prefer the new mindset and I'm hopeful it produces the results we all want.

I am with Tom. NE, GB, Pitt are all "boring" by the same standard

NE boring? Since when? They dont do anything "boring". They are two steps ahead of everyone. They devalued the RB and running game first, they modernized the two TE set, their two minute offense is Brady throwing on first, second, and third downs, now they are trading away or giving up draft picks for veterans.

As for controversy they have tons of that too - from murders to cheats.

They win because they got the greatest QB ever in the sixth round and Belichick is two steps ahead either fairly or by cheating. But they are not the model organization you wish to emulate.

I will take Green Bay, Pittsburgh, and Baltimore (one major scrwup by Ozzie with Ray Rice does tarnish his legacy).

NE boring? Since when? They dont do anything "boring". They are two steps ahead of everyone. They devalued the RB and running game first, they modernized the two TE set, their two minute offense is Brady throwing on first, second, and third downs, now they are trading away or giving up draft picks for veterans.

As for controversy they have tons of that too - from murders to cheats.

They win because they got the greatest QB ever in the sixth round and Belichick is two steps ahead either fairly or by cheating. But they are not the model organization you wish to emulate.

I will take Green Bay, Pittsburgh, and Baltimore (one major scrwup by Ozzie with Ray Rice does tarnish his legacy).

Same here. I'll take Pittsburgh all day. The organization that just goes to the playoffs nearly every year, contends for Super Bowls seemingly every other year, and happens to win a few every once in a while when they hit on a QB. That organization just hums.

Edited by BringBackFlutie