What if Peterman is better than Mahomes??

If you have to make a trick shot or throwing video your not very good. I think there's another QB that did that and he's out of the NFL. The good news for the Chiefs is Mahomes performs his trick shot throws on the move in real games just like Farve and Rogers. The Chiefs new what they were doing.

Here's Mahomes trick shot video.

http://thespun.com/big-12/texas-tech/watch-patrick-mahomes-trick-shot-espn

If you have to make a trick shot or throwing video your not very good. I think there's another QB that did that and he's out of the NFL. The good news for the Chiefs is Mahomes performs his trick shot throws on the move in real games just like Farve and Rogers. The Chiefs new what they were doing.

Do you really think the trick shot video is what got him drafted?

I have absolutely no idea how good Peterman is going to be......a lot of people predict him to be a career backup.....but there are also some that say he might have the longest NFL career then any of the qbs drafted this year.

Do you really think the trick shot video is what got him drafted?

I have absolutely no idea how good Peterman is going to be......a lot of people predict him to be a career backup.....but there are also some that say he might have the longest NFL career then any of the qbs drafted this year.

I think I read that Peterman was the only guy Belichick looked at this year.

I am not some sort of college expert - but it's weird that he dropped to th 5th. He has literally everything you want except for arm strength.

And the one thing I do know is that nfl teams overvalue arm strength. So many busts over the years.

You cannot judge a QB until he steps on the field. EJ had great athletic ability but could not read a defense or the ability to sense and react on the field. Mahomes had it easy in a spread offense in college. NFL defenses are not watered down like college. Peterman only drawback, which will make or break him, is his pyshical ability. He has the head and heart, we have to see if he has the arm,

I don't watch that much college football, so I asked my son (he being a former HS QB, not an expert, but POY and honorable mention All State in FL). His evaluation was great arm, makes some plays, despite having the mechanics of a HS QB. The truth is probably somewhere between that and Jeff and his little groupie.

The Bottom line is if you don't draft a QB in the first 3 rounds your likely not to find a franchise QB. Regardless if it was Mahomes or Watson. There is a group of us that is tired of this crap and the losing. If you support that way of thinking we feel you are supporting this loser mentallity and you In fact become that way. Resist this at all costs, 17 years and counting, when will you people supporting this way of thinking change your ways. . Your like a wife that keeps getting slapped around and keeps going back for more. Your pathetic for supporting this. I will call you out for doing this everytime. WAKE the F-up

...ANY club reviewed your resume' yet and any interview offers?.....you seem to be pretty, pretty sure of your evaluative process as a potential NFL exec.....guess you'll have to "call me out big dawg".....pathetic.....

Have had resumes like that and I brought person in to have some fun. First thing I told person to do was to fix their grammar and spelling in resume as a test. Most understood point but one stated "Me got it written good, why change it?" I said "Your not on candidate list now."

Brady

Warner

Both HOFers

And Prescott from last year.

It is finding the right QB that's important not where you draft him. You can continue to call people out as long as you understand it's acting like a 3 year old and that you're being laughed at.

You talked to one person. Statistically N=1 has no meaning.

Add Warren Moon. Good QBs can come from everywhere except sports bulletin boards like scouts and talent evaluators.

billsareback apply to Buffalo News. Their standards are low.

Jeff...you really seem like a decent guy. Are you sure you want to hitch yourself to the billsareback wagon?

He seems to be the billsbareback type.

Have had resumes like that and I brought person in to have some fun. First thing I told person to do was to fix their grammar and spelling in resume as a test. Most understood point but one stated "Me got it written good, why change it?" I said "Your not on candidate list now."

Add Warren Moon. Good QBs can come from everywhere except sports bulletin boards like scouts and talent evaluators.billsareback apply to Buffalo News. Their standards are low.

Everyone has typos, but some are just uneducated and/or just plain sloppy, and that's hard to fix at this point. Hard to be taken seriously in that mode. (I take it you were not hiring english teachers?)

I don't think you know the definition of hindsight. Plenty of posters wanted the Bills to draft a qb at 10. I hope Peterman works out but it's silly to expect that much from him. I hope the Chiefs have an awful year. I hope that we are able to get a stud qb next year.

But if these things don't work out and Watson/ Mahomes become good qbs, it's a bad trade.

Don't totally disagree. But it's not crazy to trust Andy Reid and Bill O'Brien's (coaches of teams that make the playoffs every year) judgment over SM's at this point.

Reid is the best coach in the league IMO. But he's not known for talent evalation any more than Belicheat or McDermott are.

Mahomes didn't create a trick shot video. ESPN asked him to throw a football out the window while he was there.

This is a trick shot video. If Mahomes ever makes something like this then you will have a point.

Reid is the best coach in the league IMO. But he's not known for talent evalation any more than Belicheat or McDermott are.

Who would you have evaluate a QB? Brandon Beane or Sean The Wrestler?

Bills need to get a QB czar hired so they are not taken advantage of next draft.

I rest my case. Like I said if you got to make your own or have a friend do it your grasping. Mahomes was asked to do it by ESPN. Nice try losers

Mahomes didn't create a trick shot video. ESPN asked him to throw a football out the window while he was there.

This is a trick shot video. If Mahomes ever makes something like this then you will have a point.

Who would you have evaluate a QB? Brandon Beane or Sean The Wrestler?

Bills need to get a QB czar hired so they are not taken advantage of next draft.

Edited by billsareback

He likes to tell people where to go, it's his thing. Rational discussion? Not so much.....

If you are not willing to wait for the RIGHT QB, you just might get the next EJ. THAT would be a mistake. Sometimes patience is the best plan.

EJ Manuel is gonna end up costing this team a handful of franchise guys before all is said and done.

EJ Manuel is gonna end up costing this team a handful of franchise guys before all is said and done.

The problem the Bills have now is they empowered a defensive coach as GM. Who is going to tell Sean no when he wants to fill needs again next year because he is on the hot seat and needs to keep his job? Bills always in win now mode which is why our future never arrived.

The problem the Bills have now is they empowered a defensive coach as GM. Who is going to tell Sean no when he wants to fill needs again next year because he is on the hot seat and needs to keep his job? Bills always in win now mode which is why our future never arrived.

Beane has coaching experience?

University of Pittsburgh medical Center asked him to make that video.