Panthers cut S Tre Boston; appears to be off to LA

I would love to have Byrd back. He never should have left. Would be perfect as a center fielder back at the Ralph in the zone we will play.

Β 

He definitely should have left. His contract demands and injuries made it a good decision to let him go. He didn't even come close to justifying the contract NO gave him. Hell he barely justified his rookie contract.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to have Byrd back. He never should have left. Would be perfect as a center fielder back at the Ralph in the zone we will play.

Thing about Byrd is he was never considered overly athetic in terms of speed and agility, and today's NFL is built around speed. If he has lost a step, he may go unsigned into the season.

you music know the majority of panther fans. They're retarded in fheir football knowledge. They think everyone is the problem except for Keuchly, Davis, and Olsen. They love KB, best ever. They secretly despise Newton.

Β 

Carolina fans are the least football educated in the league.

Β 

And I'm more of an expert. I live 1/2 mile away under the bridge on Tyvola.

I wouldn't really call them fans to begin with.

Β 

A majority of them couldn't point out the players jersey they wear on the field.

Β 

In turn, I don't know who we really are talking about, or why they would be used as an example towards any evaluation.

Thing about Byrd is he was never considered overly athetic in terms of speed and agility, and today's NFL is built around speed. If he has lost a step, he may go unsigned into the season.

He's made close to $40m over his career. Can't really blame him if he doesn't want to play for $600k. Smart move is probably to walk away while he still can.

Are you serious?

I haven't heard anything to that effect outside of when he was drafted if that is where he'd have the most success.

Β 

Rivera recently denied the KB's weight claims of being 280... and supposedly he looks in better shape now.

Not with the TE thing...but he doesn't look good from what I hear.

Not looking good? Because Rivera said he wasn't happy with his weight? Meanwhile he shows up now improved? Where are you hearing this? The Charlotte Observer?

Β 

KB has had weight issues since back at FSU, this is nothing new.

Tre Boston just tweeted out a pic of him taking a physical for the Chargers...

Physicals are a normal part of a FA visit I think, why would you offer a contract if he's not medically cleared by your team

Are you serious?

he is overweight. Saw pictures on news. Rumors are people saying TE because they think its a sign of him going to TE because Olsen must not be good enough and they have so may outside wr's

Β 

Truth is he is just fat

Β 

He definitely should have left. His contract demands and injuries made it a good decision to let him go. He didn't even come close to justifying the contract NO gave him. Hell he barely justified his rookie contract.

agreed 110 %

except for the bolded

Edited by 3rdand12