QB comparative data for Tyrod from Cian Fahey to discuss

You mean other then the first half

What I mean is no lead is safe with the way the passing game is setup, it's 80% on the QB if a team wins or looses. With the best RB in the NFL our QB should be having a field day and just tearing teams apart with play action passing. I never see TT audible into a play that is advantageous to the offense, I think TT looks stumped out there when the defense gives him different looks.

Dark Prescott led the NFL is play action pass completions in the NFL as a rookie with Elliott, I just don't think TT has the ability we need passing the football to take this team to the playoffs.

Edited by Call_Of_Ktulu

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

via Joey B .

Taylor struggles on Day 1
- Whether he was on a different page with his receivers or was just flat-out missing, Tyrod Taylor didn't have his best day to kick off the three-day minicamp. There was even one point where he missed a wide open target during team drills and showed his frustration with himself in the backfield. This was pretty similar to the performance from last week's OTA practice that the media was able to view, although there wasn't the one pretty touchdown throw to almost save the day. I wouldn't go jumping to any conclusions on Taylor because you still have to remember, he's trying to get a handle on the new offense just like all the rest of the players. It's going to take time. Although, you'd like him to hit his open targets in an offseason session. There will be plenty of time to correct it, but it was just a bit of a sluggish start for the Bills starting quarterback.[/size]

doesn't sound like things have changed much during the off season.
gonna be a loooooooonnnnnggggg season....

What is wrong with liking the starting QB and wanting him to succeed, esp. since he is far from terrible? Until there is a better option, he is what we have, and some have an infatuation of hate against the guy. You, Crusher, that jmc poster, Foxx, and these types try and turn the tables when you have them figured out.

You forgot to post Taylors stats over tge last 2 years in this post...

What is wrong with liking the starting QB and wanting him to succeed, esp. since he is far from terrible? Until there is a better option, he is what we have, and some have an infatuation of hate against the guy. You, Crusher, that jmc poster, Foxx, and these types try and turn the tables when you have them figured out.

Have what figured out exactly ? What tables are turning ?

Clearly you missed it...

Oh... I'll admit I can be antagonistic, but I won't strike first... you be antagonistic towards me, I'll give it back to you.

Generally that's reserved for Crusher who seeks it out. All I want is some serious and thoughtful discussion without making it so insulting and personal, even if we disagree.

Just because that's what I want, it doesn't mean I'm gonna sit by while you're a douche towards me and pretend it didn't happen.

I got nothin but love though... just embrace it :wub:

Crusher gets a free pass for the nonsense he posts. So do some others. We get attacked. Not allowed to voice back against him. Some high moral ground they take-until he goes after them.

What about Crusher calling posters fools and clowns numerous times. No respect for another's opinion.

....aren't you like the pot calling the kettle black?....c'mon son......you are as repetitious and redundant in posts and threads to drive your points or positions home ad nauseum....pretty sure us struggling minions/morons know where you stand on threads about every player, issue, etc ..and I'd venture to say your opinions are so noted with respect but perhaps without agreement....THAT is supposed to make this place work....so lighten up a bit...Jesus.....

I mean, posters like Foxx, Crusher and a few others keep making the claim that TT can't improve, just can't, that's it. Just can't do it-and they post it in an arrogant manner.

no, we post that same 5 or 6 responses to every argument that comes along. you know... because thats all we got. ;)

....aren't you like the pot calling the kettle black?....c'mon son......you are as repetitious and redundant in posts and threads to drive your points or positions home ad nauseum....pretty sure us struggling minions/morons know where you stand on threads about every player, issue, etc ..and I'd venture to say your opinions are so noted with respect but perhaps without agreement....THAT is supposed to make this place work....so lighten up a bit...Jesus.....

Crusher is the one that insults people and he gets a free pass. why don't you tell him to lighten up, instead of the ones defending themselves against his insults.

no, we post that same 5 or 6 responses to every argument that comes along. you know... because thats all we got. ;)

No, you said TT can't improve. You stated that. And I remember the way you posted it-very arrogant like we all are dumb for thinking the Bills can win with him.

I mean, posters like Foxx, Crusher and a few others keep making the claim that TT can't improve, just can't, that's it. Just can't do it-and they post it in an arrogant manner.

Who cares? Thats their opinion... We can't all agree..

... No, you said TT can't improve. You stated that. And I remember the way you posted it-very arrogant like we all are dumb for thinking the Bills can win with him.

Zoom!

right over your head

and between your knees apparently

No.

You haven't paid attention to his appallingly giddy excitement at the prospect of Taylor failing and him being able to rub it in people's faces.

I know what Crusher has said. But Crusher's basically Jekyll and Hyde... and Hyde is in control more than Jekyll.

Okay Dr. Jekyll... :thumbsup:

Yes.

via Joey B .

gonna be a loooooooonnnnnggggg season....

sorry, I laughed. I know you're serious, but I'm still laughing over here.

keep your fingers crossed man. you never know? it turns around, hey good. it doesn't, who doesn't have the skin for it here?

we're bills fans, GO BILLS!!!

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

Crusher is the one that insults people and he gets a free pass. why don't you tell him to lighten up, instead of the ones defending themselves against his insults.

No, you said TT can't improve. You stated that. And I remember the way you posted it-very arrogant like we all are dumb for thinking the Bills can win with him.

...I ignore him period......you and I have mended our fences and converse well (I think at least)....no need for you to follow his lead...take the high road bud....it's much better.....

keep-calm-like-water-off-a-ducks-back-2.

It's not easy. You yourself responded a few times on the other board because of these things.

...I ignore him period......you and I have mended our fences and converse well (I think at least)....no need for you to follow his lead...take the high road bud....it's much better.....

I actually agree with you most of the time. Just not on Matthews-but that's not important. I get frustrated with him too at times.

LOL

Too funny

Who saves something they can't delete

Simple solution

Stop saving quotes

Haven't done that since the other board. But it came in handy also for saving stats and such for future reference. For many things.

Nasty posting, insults, agendas etc should not be a part of constructive arguments.

do you need a safe space?

sorry, I laughed. I know you're serious, but I'm still laughing over here.

keep your fingers crossed man. you never know? it turns around, hey good. it doesn't, who doesn't have the skin for it here?

we're bills fans, GO BILLS!!!

alright... i'll fess up.

in actuality, half the time i'm serious. the other times i just can't help it. some Bills fans are too just too serious and i have to see how uptight they are today.

i'll leave it to you to guess whether or not i am serious....

muahahahahahahhaaaa

Edited by Foxx

do you need a safe space?

alright... i'll fess up.

in actuality, half the time i'm serious. the other times i just can't help it. some Bills fans are too just too serious and i have to see how uptight they are today.

i'll leave it to you to guess whether or not i am serious....

muahahahahahahhaaaa

Hang on, too serious to me is making a thread calling others chicken littles because you don't like what they are saying. You did that. I would never do that. Who is really taking things to serious? If that instance wasn't going overboard, then what is? And if it was all fake-not cool at all.

Hang on, too serious to me is making a thread calling others chicken littles because you don't like what they are saying. You did that. I would never do that. Who is really taking things to serious? If that instance wasn't going overboard, then what is? And if it was all fake-not cool at all.

Jm, your wound a little too tightly on a daily basis. loosen up my man!

who the hell saves quotes from a defunt message board?

delete that **** and you'll feel liberated!

repeat after me

i feel liberated......

i feel liberated.......

i feel liberated.......

Jm, your wound a little too tightly on a daily basis. loosen up my man!

who the hell saves quotes from a defunt message board?

delete that **** and you'll feel liberated!

repeat after me

i feel liberated......

i feel liberated.......

i feel liberated.......

This actually made me chuckle a bit Foxx. i'm willing to get along again if you are. All you guys can laugh, but I post numerous things to my own Facebook message site so I have certain things I may want to remember-links, all sorts of things that have nothing to do with the Bills. but you can't delete them. It all just builds up.

This actually made me chuckle a bit Foxx. i'm willing to get along again if you are. All you guys can laugh, but I post numerous things to my own Facebook message site so I have certain things I may want to remember-links, all sorts of things that have nothing to do with the Bills. but you can't delete them. It all just builds up.

JM, Go fishing... Enjoy the summer...The Bills can wait..

If they banned transplants crusade it would probably be a little bit nicer.

it's the offseason. people need to start putting friendly wagers out there. Ryan/Maury and I have one about wentz and Tyrod. We didn't do it for money but some ball busting/ bragging rights.

Have some fun with it people. At the end of the day none of our opinions mean jack. If you think you're right make a friendly bet. Think about jeffistragic he has his rep out there on mahomes. if he busts he'll get the barbarian style ribbing. if he hits he'll get some cred. This is supposed to be entertainment. This **** ain't serious.

it's the offseason. people need to start putting friendly wagers out there. Ryan/Maury and I have one about wentz and Tyrod. We didn't do it for money but some ball busting/ bragging rights.

Have some fun with it people. At the end of the day none of our opinions mean jack. If you think you're right make a friendly bet. Think about jeffistragic he has his rep out there on mahomes. if he busts he'll get the barbarian style ribbing. if he hits he'll get some cred. This is supposed to be entertainment. This **** ain't serious.

I've been banned 2x for my anti Tyrod arguments, which aren't malicious at all. Just a bunch of stats that the Taylorheads whine about.

Transplant does the exact same thing on the other end of the spectrum with the douche o meter up 5 notches and is allowed to continue to crusade.

Johnny fair play. Ban this man.

Ps. Early reports out of Eagles camp are raving about Wentz and the new wideouts !!

Edited by Maury Ballstein

What I mean is no lead is safe with the way the passing game is setup, it's 80% on the QB if a team wins or looses. With the best RB in the NFL our QB should be having a field day and just tearing teams apart with play action passing. I never see TT audible into a play that is advantageous to the offense, I think TT looks stumped out there when the defense gives him different looks.

Dark Prescott led the NFL is play action pass completions in the NFL as a rookie with Elliott, I just don't think TT has the ability we need passing the football to take this team to the playoffs.

There are these other players playing around them sir

Dak (who I wanted out of college) = Dez

Tyrod Taylor = ?

Anyway...it is going to be interesting to see how Dak does this year......Tyrod had a better first year starting then second year it will be worth keeping an eye on if he progresses or his tendencies are not game planned for.

CoT going ham !!

We got it jm and transplant, y'all don't like Crusher and do like Tyrod. It's been documented 82,000 times since you've joined.

Jfh what happened to your turning over a new leaf thread ? Seems like the same old jfh jumping on the crusher.

201 ypg ? Orton would've fared better with the top rushing attack imo.

I actually thought that was a kind response. The old JFH would have worded that much differently.

The post was back and forth....I was simply pointing it out.

Personally....I think crusher has the right to not like TT and has the right to his opinion....but dont let that same person say "oh...i got nothing against him" after deroging since year 1 then say "I like his talent"

You dont have to like him.....everything is going to have their opinion and there is no swaying it other then play on the field (and then....maybe)