GM Doug Whaley has been fired

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vic Carucci (@viccarucci)

5/1/17, 9:51 AM

Hearing there's no truth to @JasonLaCanfora report that "final straw" for Whaley was #Bills trade down after T Pegula "stumped" for Mahomes.

I thought McDermott made all the draft calls? Many here have said this

Vic Carucci (@viccarucci)

5/1/17, 9:51 AM

Hearing there's no truth to @JasonLaCanfora report that "final straw" for Whaley was #Bills trade down after T Pegula "stumped" for Mahomes.

There was a stumping for Mahomes but it wasn't the owner.

My question is: Do you think Whaley was informed prior to the draft that he would be released after the draft? Or do you think Whaley went in to draft thinking that a homerun draft could possibly save his job?

Use that money on the GM they hire.

dont think money is a factor there either.

My question is: Do you think Whaley was informed prior to the draft that he would be released after the draft? Or do you think Whaley went in to draft thinking that a homerun draft could possibly save his job?

i think he knew it was coming. Put his house on the market a week before. It's like when companies give out a soft notice before the official severance package.

dont think money is a factor there either.

i think he knew it was coming. Put his house on the market a week before. It's like when companies give out a soft notice before the official severance package.

Of course he knew. He did want to do a good job on his way out.

@allbrightNFL

Real story is McDermott ran the draft, Whaley & the staff already knew they were being let go. Pegula liked Mahomes, but didn't interfere.

@arthurarkush

Bingo. McDermott not only called shots as weve mentioned repeatedly but he handled himself like a vet. Great work by #Bills rookie.

@allbrightNFL

Real story is McDermott ran the draft, Whaley & the staff already knew they were being let go. Pegula liked Mahomes, but didn't interfere.

@arthurarkush

Bingo. McDermott not only called shots as weve mentioned repeatedly but he handled himself like a vet. Great work by #Bills rookie.

Leroi survived! - In shoutbox, QB next year and DT when Kyle retires...