This team stinks thanks for horrible draft.

I don't get anyone that's mad about this draft. They're walking out with three potential starting players and an extra first round pick next season. Anything else is just icing on the cake at this point. If Lawson and Ragland can bounce back from unjustly that's three solid drafts in a row. I don't know what else we should expect.

The last seventeen years are the problem. The Bills are grounghog day. Same thing year after year. Over and over.

You can give some people a mountain of cash, they'd be upset because they'd have to pay taxes. It could be the first sunny day of the year w/ temps in the 70's...they'd complain it's too hot. 90% of Bills fans are happy w/ what's occurred thus far...then there's guys like this.

The koolaid runs deep in this one.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the trade back but no we am I trading my thirds to trade up.

White is small and slow, even though we are zone, I don't see him excelling, should have picked a bigger zone corner latter.

Love say Jones, kid will be a stud.

Dawkins should be great in the run but suspect in the pass, we already have guys that can do that.

I would have went.

1. Ryan Ramczyk RT

2. Say Jones WR

3. Ahkello Witherspoon CB

You all know this league is entertainment, right? Not life and death. Regardless of whether the Bills win it all or lose every game, we still have to get up the next day and move on with our lives. I get the passion, just don't let a football teams failures define you.

Besides, it's April, and no one knows how things will shake out. Season is five months away... Take a breath.

I totally agree.

What would you have done differently?

I would have stayed put and not traded away my extra picks. The draft is an educated crapshoot. The more picks you have, the more likely youll hit on two or three. Sometimes you just have to hold your breath and hope the guy you love falls to you. And if he doesnt pick someone else. Its not an exact science. The more picks the better. If Whaley was hitting most of the time on these moves up I could see it. But the results are mixed at best.

It is hard to find hidden talent in the draft without draft picks.

Personally, I find the trading up idea moronic on a team with lots of holes. 8 draft picks was somewhat valuable even though 5 were 5th round or later. However, only 6 with none in 3rd or 4th, in a deep draft, especially in the secondary where we need help, just foolish to waste picks.

I'm OK with trading 2 picks that had a 15% chance of being a good player for a pick that had a 75% chance of being a good player...

I would have stayed put and not traded away my extra picks. The draft is an educated crapshoot. The more picks you have, the more likely youll hit on two or three. Sometimes you just have to hold your breath and hope the guy you love falls to you. And if he doesnt pick someone else. Its not an exact science. The more picks the better. If Whaley was hitting most of the time on these moves up I could see it. But the results are mixed at best.

Makes sense, thanks for replying. I cringed too when seeing Buffalo trading up both times, thinking "what now!" . When Jones was picked, some fake news site said that they gave up the 2nd round pick and both 3rd rounders for Zay Jones. I believed it and was like "not again" We've been burned in the past by that. Once I saw what the actual trades were, I was not upset.

I was personally happy that Buffalo got the extra picks on the trade down and manged three picks in the first two rounds. They did trade up which has gone horribly in the past, but gave up a 5th rounder and the 3rd rounder that they got n the first trade. That is not too much, if these drafted players work out. Hopefully the draft turns out better than so many have in the last 17 years.

Let's be honest people would still complain even if Bills drafted Myles Garrett. That's the sad thing instead of being happy and always getting in the mindset the Bills will win. People just complain. For me I am pretty happy with draft. I love the extra 1st next year. Let's go Bills.

Let's be honest people would still complain even if Bills drafted Myles Garrett. That's the sad thing instead of being happy and always getting in the mindset the Bills will win. People just complain. For me I am pretty happy with draft. I love the extra 1st next year. Let's go Bills.

...imagine if Butler did not trade away the 1998 1st and Peyton was the choice?....3-13 in year one would have made for crowded platters of pelotas LONG before BBMB & TBD days.......of course, he comes the Butler criticisms from 29 years ago......

The Bills are horrible the Bills are losers the Bills suck! Coach McD sucks , Pegs sucks, Whaley sucks, we suck... Kim sucks yes she sucks ..

We love to reach no patience at all a bunch of trade whores. This team I'm done with them.... They draft like a bunch of old timers electing for need rather then best player available. They act like these guys are gonna actually make a difference at a early time in there careers they act like there a need fill away from being good. What a jk. To he'll with them. Smh

Bye Felicia

...imagine if Butler did not trade away the 1998 1st and Peyton was the choice?....3-13 in year one would have made for crowded platters of pelotas LONG before BBMB & TBD days.......of course, he comes the Butler criticisms from 29 years ago......

29 years-Butler wasn't the Bills GM 29 years ago. Polain was.

5 pages for this troll? WTF people? Why indulge this pathetic cry for attention?

Part of the intrigue is that, this was posted at 4 in the morning and had a high level of intensity. There is a better than average chance that the OP is just waking up now and has no memory of posting this.