2017 NFL Draft: Round 2 & 3 Discussion

Don't see it . Sal isn't plugged in.

For all you folks who don't want a receiver, take a look at the weapons Tampa is accumulating. We need someone who is legit in this draft, not a 5th rd project.

I wanted a WR at 10, so I'm firmly in the WR is a need camp. I still don't want them trading up for a WR in round 2.

We have holes at RT, LB, S in addition to WR. In terms of the top talent left early in round 2, I'd rather spend ammo getting a better player at a different position of need than reaching to fill the #2 WR slot. I think there will be guys in round three that can help at WR.

But that's just me.

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen people who don't want WR now. I think it is essential because I don't like the later options.

I think we're going to have to get comfortable with the fact that Holmes is the #2... that or hope for a vet to get cut in camp.

But they're definitely going to draft a WR today, I just hope they don't move up to do so.

Leroi said Bill's trade up possible, mentioned Zay Jones

Any thoughts on Bowser vs Cunningham ?

Bowser is more of a project at WLB in a 43 and rawer of a player in general, but I think he's a little better of a athlete and can drop down and provide a pass rush at DE, he's more diverse overall. Cunningham is a more natural and refined as a Will in the NFL coming out and has better instincts as a LB now, both can cover. Bowser has 34 type potential fwiw.

IMO

I wanted a WR at 10, so I'm firmly in the WR is a need camp. I still don't want them trading up for a WR in round 2.

We have holes at RT, LB, S in addition to WR. In terms of the top talent left early in round 2, I'd rather spend ammo getting a better player at a different position of need than reaching to fill the #2 WR slot. I think there will be guys in round three that can help at WR.

But that's just me.

I think it would be a huge mistake to not address it soon.

TX

Bowser is more of a project at WLB in a 43 and rawer of a player in general, but I think he's a little better of a athlete and can drop down and provide a pass rush at DE, he's more diverse overall. Cunningham is a more natural and refined as a Will in the NFL coming out and has better instincts as a LB now, both can cover. Bowser has 34 type potential fwiw.

IMO