don thought presidency would be easier

Trump says presidency is ‘more work than previous life’ and ‘thought it would be easier’

As his 100-day mark in office approaches, President Trump admitted Thursday that his new job isn’t quite all it’s cracked up to be.
“I thought it would be easier,” Trump said in a wide-ranging interview with Reuters that covered a variety of topics, such as his longing for life prior to the presidency as a business mogul.
The former billionaire tycoon conceded that he thought the presidency would be a much simpler task than that of his former work in real estate.
"I loved my previous life. I had so many things going. This is more work than in my previous life,” he said.
poor guy
theres one person on the planet that thinks being president is an easy job. just our luck, we elect him
at least he had the largest inauguration turnout in history. yuuge

Trump says presidency is ‘more work than previous life’ and ‘thought it would be easier’

As his 100-day mark in office approaches, President Trump admitted Thursday that his new job isn’t quite all it’s cracked up to be.
“I thought it would be easier,” Trump said in a wide-ranging interview with Reuters that covered a variety of topics, such as his longing for life prior to the presidency as a business mogul.
The former billionaire tycoon conceded that he thought the presidency would be a much simpler task than that of his former work in real estate.
"I loved my previous life. I had so many things going. This is more work than in my previous life,” he said.
poor guy
theres one person on the planet that thinks being president is an easy job. just our luck, we elect him
at least he had the largest inauguration turnout in history. yuuge

Lots to criticize Trump for, starting with the hair.

Easier and easy are not the same word...you may want to rent a dictionary to determine the difference.

What percentage of Presidents would you guess got to the job and found it harder than they envisioned?

Easier and easy are not the same word...you may want to rent a dictionary to determine the difference.

What percentage of Presidents would you guess got to the job and found it harder than they envisioned?

Did you really try to do this? Make a comparison with "easier and Easy" hahahahaha pathetic

He probably didn't realize he actually had to be a president...

tumblr_mmv3jopZmw1r2lonmo1_500.gif

You can't say he didn't try to take the dive he was supposed to take. His whole campaign was the dive.

And then Hillary was really so bad she couldn't push over the guy waiting to fall down.

And yet someone that bad still had such strong support of many of the morons that post here.

You can't say he didn't try to take the dive he was supposed to take. His whole campaign was the dive.

And then Hillary was really so bad she couldn't push over the guy waiting to fall down.

And yet someone that bad still had such strong support of many of the morons that post here.

Yup. Conditioning is a hell of a thing.

Trump: My first 100 days 'just about the most successful' ever

"My fellow Americans, I truly believe that the first 100 days of my administration has been just about the most successful in our country's history," Trump said during his weekly address. "Our country is going up, and it's going up fast."

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/331154-trump-first-100-days-just-about-the-most-successful-in-history

this dick really thinks the world is an entertainment TV show

"My fellow Americans, I truly believe that the first 100 days of my administration has been just about the most successful in our country's history," Trump said during his weekly address. "Our country is going up, and it's going up fast."

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/331154-trump-first-100-days-just-about-the-most-successful-in-history

His administration was informed by the prior eight years of the Presidency.

Stop being partisan.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Did you really try to do this? Make a comparison with "easier and Easy" hahahahaha pathetic

Are you literate?

Easy and easier mean two different things. If he had said "I thought it would be easy", then the OP would have been accurate. But he did not say that. Thus, the OP was inaccurate.

Are you literate?

Easy and easier mean two different things. If he had said "I thought it would be easy", then the OP would have been accurate. But he did not say that. Thus, the OP was inaccurate.

We have a similar saying in my family; "Just because it's simple, doesn't mean it's easy." -usually referencing DIY home repair.

Trump himself probably laugh at that statement in private....there's no way he's that stupid......it's going to be a long 4 years for real republicans.....We have Rex Ryan as POTUS...

Trump himself probably laugh at that statement in private....there's no way he's that stupid......it's going to be a long 4 years for real republicans.....We have Rex Ryan as POTUS...

Maybe 8 years, he's really popular with the base

Trump himself probably laugh at that statement in private....there's no way he's that stupid.......

god i wish you were right

i mean, god i hope you are right

We have Rex Ryan as POTUS...

vote rutherford!

0. I would think they all knew how difficult a job it is or would be