qb trade

If the QB the Bills want falls to 10, Do you then try and trade TT to a team like Denver for their 2nd. Then sign a vet off the street like Cutler?

Trading Tyrod and signing Cutler is not even close to being a realistic scenario regardless of whether the Bills draft a QB at 10.

Trading Tyrod and signing Cutler is not even close to being a realistic scenario regardless of whether the Bills draft a QB at 10.

A) why not B) I was just using him as an example.

Ask yourself why Cutler is still available.

I understand, again using him as an example. But if they were to draft a qb 10 overall TT is not the future. If they can then flip him for a 2 they would need to bring in a vet like cutler.. Cutler isn't much worse than TT. If anything he still is the better QB. His problem is he is uncoachable.

The Bills have their bridge QB that fits Dennison's system. Not happening.

I agree that IF we take a QB with our first pick we should trade TT. I know it won't happen, but if I'm the GM, that's what I would do. Especially if we could get a 2nd rd pick in this draft. Would be a no brainer to me. The coach might not want any part of trading TT, but I still think it's the smart thing to do.

That's being said, .0000000000001% chance that any of this will occur.

I understand, again using him as an example. But if they were to draft a qb 10 overall TT is not the future. If they can then flip him for a 2 they would need to bring in a vet like cutler.. Cutler isn't much worse than TT. If anything he still is the better QB. His problem is he is uncoachable.

No way TT has the value of a 2nd round pick in a trade.

While I agree that Tyrod isn't a Jim Kelly type franchise QB, I do still respect what he brings.

He has a nice long ball, good leadership skills, a solid work ethic, and is an elusive runner. Put that all together, and he's a serviceable starter.

While franchise QBs are kind of like unicorns, even serviceable starters are rare enough. I think we keep TT as the starter until we find someone better.

As was said last year. Yet Wentz and Prescott look pretty damn good.

I like Prescott, I really do, but the question you have to ask yourself is does he look anything like he did last year on another team? Especially a team with a worse OL? I say no he doesn't have a similar season anywhere else. Dak fell into the perfect situation for him. He had the best OL in football and one of the top 3 RB's helping to protect him from things he would have faced elsewhere. These QB's need to fall into perfect situations for themselves to be successful as well, especially if they end up making starts early.

While I agree that Tyrod isn't a Jim Kelly type franchise QB, I do still respect what he brings.

He has a nice long ball, good leadership skills, a solid work ethic, and is an elusive runner. Put that all together, and he's a serviceable starter.

While franchise QBs are kind of like unicorns, even serviceable starters are rare enough. I think we keep TT as the starter until we find someone better.

I agree i like what TT brings, and feel he can lead the Bills to the playoffs. I feel the Bills should start building more around him. This year is a big year for him and hopefully he improves even more.