Gareon Conley accused of sexual assault; denies allegations

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right? How hard is this concept?

Well, they obviously have mental health issues which will be another red flag, in the mind of the individual that commits sexual assault the victim wanted it.

Which is completely and utterly ^&*$ed up if you ask me and I have some views on how that should be handled.

Well, unless one of the two involved are related to the chief of police, I would guess ...

1) waiting for test results (although April 9th... shouldn't they be all in?)
2) she is in no way credible

** end of my speculation**

Poor guy if it is not true.
Poor girl if it is true.

Well, unless one of the two involved are related to the chief of police, I would guess ...

1) waiting for test results (although April 9th... shouldn't they be all in?)

2) she is in no way credible

** end of my speculation**

Poor guy if it is not true.

Poor girl if it is true.

:thumbsup: everything I feel about this situation

i just dont get it.....these guys probably have hookers thrown through their hotel windows on visits......but this stuff still happens.

I swear to christ if I had a Kush type player I would literally be camping in the damn room

because these incidents tend not to have anything to do with "lack of access" and much more to do with not being used to or liking to hear no. which could easily tie back to exactly what you are saying with them used to having women throw themselves at them.

that said, they can also be subject to all kinds of claims too, so all we can do is wait and see.

it was his graduation party at Barley House. Zeke was there too.

right, but we dont know who went back to the room for the after party where this went down, right? it just said unknown friends present.

hopefully cardale grabbed dinner and a beer and went home.