Paul McCartney Concert Announced At Carrier Dome

Metal Man

For any CNY or WNY members who haven't heard and might be interested.

http://www.syracuse.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2017/04/syracuse_carrier_dome_major_event.html

Anyone have any thoughts or possibly inside information on who/what this could be?

A lot of the rumors floating around are suggesting it will be Paul McCartney

Edit:

Turns out it is Paul McCartney

Edited by Metal Man

The country legend, one of the top selling arists of all time bestest by only Elvis; Garth Brooks

Turns out that it is Paul McCartney.

For me Garth actually would have been a little better.

I was looking to change the topic title but I don't appear to have those user privileges.

Turns out that it is Paul McCartney.

For me Garth actually would have been a little better.

I was looking to change the topic title but I don't appear to have those user privileges.

edit. Use full editor.you do. Kook around.

And I'd rather see Garth too. But that's just me. And Garth is a mess now. 10 yrs ago yes. His new **** is ****.

King George is #2 on my list followed only by Willie. Tempted to fly to Vegas to see George do his 2 night 51 hits back to back.

edit. Use full editor.you do. Kook around.

And I'd rather see Garth too. But that's just me. And Garth is a mess now. 10 yrs ago yes. His new **** is ****.

King George is #2 on my list followed only by Willie. Tempted to fly to Vegas to see George do his 2 night 51 hits back to back.

Thanks for the edit tip Boyst.

My wife caught Garth last month in Albany and raved about it. I'm not a huge country fan but I plan to catch him the next time I have a chance.

I have much love/respect for the Beatles but for some reason a Paul McCartney concert doesn't feel like a "must-attend" for me.

My wife caught Garth last month in Albany and raved about it. I'm not a huge country fan but I plan to catch him the next time I have a chance.

I have much love/respect for the Beatles but for some reason a Paul McCartney concert doesn't feel like a "must-attend" for me.

I brought my son to see Macca a couple years ago in Albany. I highly recommend seeing him to anyone/everyone.

I don't even like the Beatles but must see them if they were going to tour. But McCartney on his own doesn't appeal to me. He'd have to have another act join him, depending on the venue. Small venue where he talked about stuff would not interest me. Him with yoko would be amazing.

I brought my son to see Macca a couple years ago in Albany. I highly recommend seeing him to anyone/everyone.

I hope to attend at the Dome. Everything I've read says that he generally performs for about 2 1/2 to 3 hours each show. I respect performers who do that. Too many guys are touring the world playing hour long shows. I'm not really the biggest Beatles fan (compared to many people) but McCartney seems like a bucket list type concert. He has so many great songs to perform. Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

Yup, if you have any interest at all, even if you think you don't any more, go see him!!

I hope to attend at the Dome. Everything I've read says that he generally performs for about 2 1/2 to 3 hours each show. I respect performers who do that. Too many guys are touring the world playing hour long shows. I'm not really the biggest Beatles fan (compared to many people) but McCartney seems like a bucket list type concert. He has so many great songs to perform.

He showcases every one of his talents. It's an amazing show and I still think about it and get chills.

There is a small chance that I may be biased, as I'm a huge Beatles fan and also a huge fan of Wings and his solo work. Regardless, he gives every fan his/her money's worth.

He showcases every one of his talents. It's an amazing show and I still think about it and get chills.

There is a small chance that I may be biased, as I'm a huge Beatles fan and also a huge fan of Wings and his solo work. Regardless, he gives every fan his/her money's worth.

Follow this link, I think you will really enjoy it. Never cared much for "I am a Walrus" but this made me listen to it with a different mind set.

The dome blows saw the stones and living color there in 1989

Saw him four times now. Always a great time. Have all his stuff including bootlegs

The dome blows saw the stones and living color there in 1989

Saw him four times now. Always a great time. Have all his stuff including bootlegs

Nice. A buddy of mine (who also attended the show I went to) went on youtube after the show. Someone posted an individual video for each song. He edited all of the individual shows into one seamless DVD of the entire show and gave it to me. Awesome sound and video quality.

This was always a favorite of mine ... McCartney working through/explaining "For No One" at the studio ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbJrXqrLtMw

Obligatory reminder that Paul McCartney has been dead for over 50 years. Suckers.

Nah, he just disappeared in a haze of silly post-acid entitlement and childishness.

He submerged for many singles of worth in the 70s and early 80s.

Nah, he just disappeared in a haze of silly post-acid entitlement and childishness.

He submerged for many singles of worth in the 70s and early 80s.

In a yellow submarine?

McCartney sold out his show at Fenway Park last year almost immediately, but it turned out it was mostly ticket scalpers. Why? Because as the show date got closer, StubHub was loaded with McCartney tickets selling for half of face value. I bought tickets the day before the show for $60 each. They were $125 face value.