Reuben Foster Failed Drug Test at Combine

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hell naw

He and Dareus could form a club and meet on game days. :(

I'm serious about the hair follicle thing, it's a better test. If I was innocent I'd insist on it. I haven't heard a peep from him yet........

I ran out of gas! I got a flat tire! I didn’t have change for cab fare! I lost my tux at the cleaners! I locked my keys in the car! An old friend came in from out of town! Someone stole my car! There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts! IT WASN’T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!

I believe that is a Classic line from " The Blues Brothers" movie - I may have to watch that this weekend.

Today on John Murphy show - Donald Jones broke down the LBs and said Foster has great athletic ability so you'd have to think that someone later in round one is going to pounce on this pick.

He and Dareus could form a club and meet on game days. :(

I'm serious about the hair follicle thing, it's a better test. If I was innocent I'd insist on it. I haven't heard a peep from him yet........

Probably not the best timing but didn't Aaron Hernandez agree to like a year of regular testing when he came out?

Probably not the best timing but didn't Aaron Hernandez agree to like a year of regular testing when he came out?

I don't recall. Did he test positive (no option), or just rumors? My point is Foster's story is all hooey if he had an option to a hair test and fails to offer it. It's a far better test than peeing in a cup.

But no, it did not turn out well for a Hernandez, sadly.

I don't recall. Did he test positive (no option), or just rumors? My point is Foster's story is all hooey if he had an option to a hair test and fails to offer it. It's a far better test than peeing in a cup.

But no, it did not turn out well for a Hernandez, sadly.

He had a history in Florida.

But I was mostly getting at the concept of whether a player could offer up extended test options. I think there's some flexibility, anecdotally. But things may have changed.

I still don't think Foster falls out of the 1st round

Warren Sapp didn't, but he definitely dropped. The question is how far, and what is your tolerance for risk? The Bills need a safe "win", in my opinion. (And Sapp is still a jerk, but that's another issue.)

I don't know - think Shady and Foster in backfield along with TT.

Huh?

They know this test months in advance, how can you not quit smoking pot for a month or 2 in advance, it is not coke or heroin. Some team will still draft him by at least round 3. I am starting to think this is Randy Gregory 2.0 potential here. We already have Marcel missing tons of games over it. I truly feel they should have restructured his contract this year, he was way over paid to miss half the season over getting in trouble and not bothering to keep in shape for his suspension.

They know this test months in advance, how can you not quit smoking pot for a month or 2 in advance, it is not coke or heroin. Some team will still draft him by at least round 3. I am starting to think this is Randy Gregory 2.0 potential here. We already have Marcel missing tons of games over it. I truly feel they should have restructured his contract this year, he was way over paid to miss half the season over getting in trouble and not bothering to keep in shape for his suspension.

This is a serious red flag. He will drop, only question is how much. Can certainly see the Bills being gun shy after the Marcel experience. He could even be off their board for all I know.

You are correct. With millions of dollars on the line and a life of luxury playing a sport for a living. It really takes stupidity and irresponsibility to a new level when it is a drug you can't even get physically addicted to.

They guy is a dope who uses dope. 2 negatives do not make a positive in this case.

McDermott has probably already kicked him to the curb unless he falls so low that the Bills already got all the other guys they really wanted.

Man was it my dyslexia or MTBI. I mixed up Foster with Fournette! FACK. I was thinking RB... this guy's LB... lol. NO we got enough talented LBs. I think the guys we got are more than adequate.

Huh? A guy with RF's skill set is exactly what we need in coach's scheme. Or maybe you were just kidding?

Question is, who is this guy? Donta Hightower or Rolando McClain.

Care to roll the dice?

If we walked out of day two with our 3 picks at that point being

Best WR

Foster

CB

I'd feel pretty darn happy about the draft. Even if it cost a mid round pick to make happen. That said, I'd be surprised if foster fell far enough.

Edited by NoSaint

God what is it with these Bama guys? Still if he drops like a stone and is there for us in the second (which I doubt), I'd be sorely tempted.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suspensions_in_the_National_Football_League

Same thing seems to happen all over the country. Bell was a Spartan, Spence was a Buckeye until...., but seriously why all the Bama hate?