Kudos to the Pa. State Troopers!

Ah, yes. Another time where our civilized society celebrates the death of another human being.

Going PPP soon, so will get my take in now.

Some people are just pure evil from the getgo, and know what they are doing and deserve to die.

By the limited accounts I have seen, and I agree they are very limited, this man was tortured my mental illness, and I have compassion on that end.

Edited by plenzmd1

Yes. Glad he's not still out there.

He was not a human being!

By all accounts, he was a very good person, actually. He helped young people for a living and had no prior record. Even had a license to legally carry a concealed weapon. I bet his parents and family thought he was a human being.

You didn't even know him.

By all accounts, he was a very good person, actually. He helped young people for a living and had no prior record. Even had a license to legally carry a concealed weapon. I bet his parents and family thought he was a human being.

What about the parents and family of the person he murdered?

What about the parents and family of the person he murdered?

Don't be stupid and turn this. That's not what, or who, this conversation is about - and you know damn well that everyone feels for those people.

Don't be stupid and turn this. That's not what, or who, this conversation is about - and you know damn well that everyone feels for those people.

I'm not but I don't feel sorry for the person who committed the act.

I'm not but I don't feel sorry for the person who committed the act.

Nor do I.

I just don't celebrate death, knowing that somewhere, there is someone who loved that person and is hurt by that person's passing.

I'm not unhappy the dude's dead. I just think it's harsh to actually applaud it.

The guy said he killed something like 11 other people, he was not a good person. I do feel sorry for their family that this guy turned out the way he did, but do not feel sorry that he shot himself, in fact he got off easy

People are more complex than the worst thing they've ever done.

I'm not unhappy the dude's dead. I just think it's harsh to actually applaud it.

Celebrating death, even when it's arguably a necessity (as in this case), is disgusting.

Nor do I.

I just don't celebrate death, knowing that somewhere, there is someone who loved that person and is hurt by that person's passing.

Maybe you don't know some of the details of how it went down. I was applauding the state troopers for catching up with and cornering him! He shot himself

when he was cornered. Re read the title of my post. Again, I applaud the troopers for finding him!!!

is this happening? he was just a dream before he decided to take an innocent's life.

I heard that Jeffery Dahmer was a nice guy...until he killed you and ate your body parts. IDGAF what good stuff he might have done. He killed a man and claimed he killed 12 others.

Maybe you don't know some of the details of how it went down. I was applauding the state troopers for catching up with and cornering him! He shot himself

when he was cornered. Re read the title of my post. Again, I applaud the troopers for finding him!!!

I, too, applaud the police for keeping others safe and for helping to bring this to an end.