Haason Reddick Equals Thomas Davis?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure at 10, but if we can get someone to dance and move back to around 16 to 18, another second at least in hand and Reddick would be ok with me. We desperately need a WLB, just nor sure if that is worth the pick at 10.

I think he would definitely be a possibility if we trade down. But if we stay at #10 and take him, odds are we are bypassing a much higher rated prospect (at least based on general consensus).

My biggest concern would be the position change. He played more of a DE/OLB pass rusher at Temple, than a traditional Will/Weakside Linebacker.

If I say he's a little undersized do the Reddick fans start to pile on?

In today's NFL is Reddick really undersized?

Guys like Shazier are the same size. Leonard Floyd who was a top ten pick last year is taller but skinnier by a good 10 some odd pounds.

A top tier prospect in most people's minds is Ruben Foster who is almost exactly the same height and weight.

With spread offenses have come smaller more athletic LBs.

Edited by BillsFan17

If I say he's a little undersized do the Reddick fans start to pile on?

WHATTF you old loon !

should we talk about London Fletcher one more gosh darned time?

IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT CUZ I WILL

/sarcasm

I think he would definitely be a possibility if we trade down. But if we stay at #10 and take him, odds are we are bypassing a much higher rated prospect (at least based on general consensus).

My biggest concern would be the position change. He played more of a DE/OLB pass rusher at Temple, than a traditional Will/Weakside Linebacker.

point taken

In today's NFL is Reddick really undersized?

Guys like Shazier are the same size. Leonard Floyd who was a top ten pick last year is taller but skinnier by a good 10 some odd pounds.

A top tier prospect in most people's minds is Ruben Foster who is almost exactly the same height and weight.

With spread offenses have come smaller more athletic LBs.

Which is why Bills should run those little bastards over till they have to bring in 3rd stringers.

Mike Tolbert says.. here i come to wear you hybrid candies down

Edited by 3rdand12

WHATTF you old loon !

should we talk about London Fletcher one more gosh darned time?

IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT CUZ I WILL

/sarcasm

point taken

Which is why Bills should run those little bastards over till they have to bring in 3rd stringers.

Mike Tolbert says.. here i come to wear you hybrid candies down

So they are going to run over Luke Kuechly who is the same size as Reddick? Maybe an inch or two taller...

What about Deone Buccanon? Bobby Wagner maybe? Danny Trevathan?

Tell me how often the 6'1 240 Patrick Willis got punked before he retired...

Edited by BillsFan17

Not sure at 10, but if we can get someone to dance and move back to around 16 to 18, another second at least in hand and Reddick would be ok with me. We desperately need a WLB, just nor sure if that is worth the pick at 10.

If they believe he can be a franchise WLB, then they need to stay put at 10 and get their guy!

😎

So they are going to run over Luke Kuechly who is the same size as Reddick? Maybe an inch or two taller...

What about Deone Buccanon? Bobby Wagner maybe? Danny Trevathan?

Tell me how often the 6'1 240 Patrick Willis got punked before he retired...

Playing with thunderingsquid I was.

Playing with thunderingsquid I was.

LOL I saw what you did there.

im hoping we go for oj howard or mike williams but i think if we trade back a few spots and got reddick and then an extra 2nd rounder id be pretty pumped

This would be ideal. I'm waking up to the fact that we are in dire need of WLB help.

LOL I saw what you did there.

This would be ideal. I'm waking up to the fact that we are in dire need of WLB help.

I would love a trade adding relevant picks. Reddick is fine by me. Howard is fine by me. Getting them both would make me happy enough.

Edited by 3rdand12