NFL schedule release this Thursday

stuvian

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think we are going to get a Primetime game beyond a Thursday Night and, to be honest, that is fine with me. I like my Sunday routine. Primetime over there means 1.30am here which means using a day's leave to sleep the next day. Selfish reasons I know.... but I am okay with Sunday afternoon games..... I really am.

I don't think we are going to get a Primetime game beyond a Thursday Night and, to be honest, that is fine with me. I like my Sunday routine. Primetime over there means 1.30am here which means using a day's leave to sleep the next day. Selfish reasons I know.... but I am okay with Sunday afternoon games..... I really am.

Me too.

I prefer early season games at 4pm. And later season games when it doesn't matter @1 so I can just play the audio feed from Sirius whilst working.

Good teams get more prime time games.

The Bills will play the Patriots two weeks in a row and be both at the Patriots stadium.

Commish has announced the Bills will not be able to use their Queen or King's Bishop for the Pats game either.

:pirate:

Where are the rumors? Where are the leaks? Two days here, folks.

I am convincing myself that the Bills will be @Carolina on MNF Week 4, with three winnable games preceding it, so that they could maybe be 2-1 entering the game. Something like:

Week 1 @CIN

Week 2 NO

Week 3 NYJ

Week 4 @CAR on MNF

(This is not based on any facts or reports! Just my delusions...)

4pm Sunday games are my favorite

All day Sunday to get work done

I hope Patriots fans chant MVP during the Falcons first series.

Just for the Jets visit, give everyone 3 extra hours to pound them down.

I prefer the opener against the Patriots. Especially with significant changes, i.e. new QB or new coach. It makes it more an on-field talent vs. on-field talent game than later games where the coach's ability to game plan is much more relevant.

Not that I've felt we've been outcoached over the past ~20 years or anything.

Schedule to be revealed at 8 pm on NFL Network.

or about 330 or 4pm here. just saying. you'll find it, or someone else will.

hoping i get a few games ahead of time, more than i did last year when i only had first two games

I am convincing myself that the Bills will be @Carolina on MNF Week 4, with three winnable games preceding it, so that they could maybe be 2-1 entering the game. Something like:

Week 1 @CIN

Week 2 NO

Week 3 NYJ

Week 4 @CAR on MNF

that would be great in my opinion. i'd be able to go to 3 games in 4 weeks.

Week 1 @CIN

Week 2 NO

Week 3 NYJ

Week 4 @CAR on MNF

that would be great in my opinion. i'd be able to go to 3 games in a wrow.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2698824-2017-nfl-schedule-release-date-team-by-team-opponents-and-more

" The National Football League is prepared to announce its schedule for the 2017 regular season Thursday at 8 p.m. on NFL Network. NFL.com confirmed the release details Tuesday. The league will reveal the dates, times and television information for all 17 weeks of action during a two-hour special."

Edited by richNjoisy

I'm going to go out on a limb.

Bills will go 6-10 or 7-9. When they play their opponents won't matter.

I'm sure you're a good dude and not this negative when you're discussing topics not related to the Buffalo Bills...right? I mean, sometimes I really wonder why you post. This one is a great example.