Preseason schedule to be release today 5pm (4/10)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is just an old hand-shake agreement between the Ford family and Ralph, which has carried over, so far. The Panthers, Redskins and Colts seem like pretty usual pre-season opponents for us too.

Edited by Buftex

It is a Ralph law.

I would just like to give it a rest. Probably because week 4 preseason is such a crapfest. Maybe seeing a different team would make it slightly better.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Gotta make all my reservations this week for red roof, get on the Atlanta and Charlotte reservations too

I'll know Charlotte ahead of time as well as a few more, similar to last yr

Edited by Boyst62

Reason 442 I hate the NFL, have to turn everything into an event.

Yep. Taking the level of pretentiousness to new heights.

So the NFL can lock down a date to release the preseason schedule, but not the regular season schedule.

Got it.

I always thought it would be cool if the Bills played a 'friendly' against the Argonauts...like they do in soccer.

The NFL and the players union regulates how often they can wear pads in practice. You think they would allow a "friendly" to be played?

I would just like to give it a rest. Probably because week 4 preseason is such a crapfest. Maybe seeing a different team would make it slightly better.

No it wouldn't. It really wouldn't. The monly thing that can improve week 4 pre season game is to remove a week 4 from the pre season.