Bills sign DE Ian Seau

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I get what you're saying but that's a harsh take on CTE.

His "takes" are awful. The guy played 20 years at LB in the NFL and his brain was severely damaged. Not the same as a high school committing suicide because they got depressed because they broke up with someone.

And never stop signing players that can rush the passer. It probably won't amount to anything but keep trying.

I get what you're saying but that's a harsh take on CTE.

His "takes" are awful. The guy played 20 years at LB in the NFL and his brain was severely damaged. Not the same as a high school committing suicide because they got depressed because they broke up with someone.

And never stop signing players that can rush the passer. It probably won't amount to anything but keep trying.

It was a take on suicide not CTE.

If he murdered someone, would CTE be a valid excuse? No. He would be guilty of manslaughter.

Junior is guilty of committing suicide, regardless of what outside circumstance cause him to initiate death.

The guy was sick and instead of getting help, he took the cowards way out.

C. Biscuit, you have a lot to learn, my friend...

Imo

Edited by Leroi

If he murdered someone, would CTE be a valid excuse? No. He would be guilty of manslaughter.

Junior is guilty of committing suicide, regardless of what outside circumstance cause him to initiate death.

Imo

Lost some respect for you, here.

Imo

:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

again totally shocked there is still time to sign players. According to Mike Rodak and the News there was no way the Bills could get to 90 by training camp.

I'm sure there are some more China AFL players who are out there. Signing upwards of 30 street free agents, UDFA's, and low cost FA's shouldn't be the method to build this roster after the past 4 (some might claim 7) off-seasons of rebuilding.

We shall see how many of the low end signings make the roster, and if they do, are significant contributors.

I'm sure there are some more China AFL players who are out there. Signing upwards of 30 street free agents, UDFA's, and low cost FA's shouldn't be the method to build this roster after the past 4 (some might claim 7) off-seasons of rebuilding.

We shall see how many of the low end signings make the roster, and if they do, are significant contributors.

Whaleys found a way of finding big time contributors for the Bills during this time of the year VIA free agency and for cheap. Zach Brown and Lorax come to mind. It wouldn't shock me that 1 or 2 of these players are essential cogs in the machine come September.

Imo

Ever since Leroi was outed as a fraud with information he has become very hostile.

yikes this thread went off the rails pretty quickly. not sure how anyone can judge someone with legit brain damage (CTE). do you make fun of people that are mentally challenged as well?

i remember this kid doing pretty well in Hard Knocks. i think they wanted to see a little more out of him and he just basically ran out of time. training camp is only so long and theres only so many reps to go around. hopefully he can pick up where he left off and maybe he will be a player in this league.

yikes this thread went off the rails pretty quickly. not sure how anyone can judge someone with legit brain damage (CTE). do you make fun of people that are mentally challenged as well?

Of course we do. We make fun of Pats* fans and locker room towel boys all the time.

This kid will make this team and contribute right away. He has a motor and got to the quarterback. He had to get stronger and the Rams was stacked on the d-line. It came down to him or Westbrook and they decided to go with experience because Fisher was on the hot seat. This kid is a baller.

This sounds like a stugot's hot take.