Who is your "no one is talking about guy"Bills could take 10

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drew Henson was an awesome QB too.

I think you're forgetting about this...

The Fire were back in front in the third quarter after Henson hit Steven Harris for a 34-yard gain and Jacque Lewis fought his way into the endzone on a 7-yard run. Henson was quickly on target again to extend the lead when he hooked up with Washington Redskins receiver Harris down the middle of the field for a 35-yard touchdown.

Final Score: Rhein Fire 21 Cologne Centurions 10.

Edited by SaratogaMike

I honestly believe we're not picking at 10. I truly believe they will trade out of that spot to get more picks. With our need for CB, S, and LBs...picks will be needed. Coach McD needs more players for his system...I can see us in the 20s with an extra 2nd and 4th round picks.

Edited by KGun12TD

If there happens to be a player there someone wants @ 10 sure but with such a deep draft more and more people are saying it's highly unlikely a lot of teams are able to trade down this draft.

I honestly believe we're not picking at 10. I truly believe they will trade out of that spot to get more picks. With our need for CB, S, and LBs...picks will be needed. Coach McD needs more players for his system...I can see us in the 20s with an extra 2nd and 4th round picks.

Marlon Humphrey, CB, Alabama.

McDermott recently stated in an interview that the success of his defense is predicated on cornerbacks who can tackle well.

Given Humphrey's tackling skill, size, playing style, and projected fit in a Cover 3 zone defense, I could see him being the pick. In this scenario, Watson, both safeties, Lattimore, and Foster would already have been selected.

I'll toss out a name: Florida LB Jarrad Davis

He checks all the McDermott boxes:

Athletic

Rangy

Great tackler

Effective blitzer

Solid in coverage

Outstanding character

How do we like the same players?!

Yes, I like Davis much more than other linebackers people mention.

I'll toss out a name: Florida LB Jarrad Davis

He checks all the McDermott boxes:

Athletic

Rangy

Great tackler

Effective blitzer

Solid in coverage

Outstanding character

Im not sure he's the cover Wlb that Cunningham is,but Id be stoked to have him. I love his demeanor! The kid is a beast