Jets may trade Sheldon Richardson!

They won't trade him there. They hate the Pats.

That makes a ton of sense to me. They have a ton of draft picks and lack talent. Taking a late round flyer on Richardson makes sense for them. Worst case scenario he gets suspended and goes away. Best case scenario he becomes a good starter again and they invested very little.

Gregggg will whip him into shape

It makes you think that giving a lot of money to big guys might be a bad idea.

Good for them for drafting Williams even though it wasn't a major need. They could be in much worse shape.

You have lots of pass rushing DTs and 34 DEs making big money these days. Crazy how much that market has changed.

That makes a ton of sense to me. They have a ton of draft picks and lack talent. Taking a late round flyer on Richardson makes sense for them. Worst case scenario he gets suspended and goes away. Best case scenario he becomes a good starter again and they invested very little.

Maybe they could trade Osweiler for him (while negotiating to keep his giant cap gut punch). It would be in both teams MO. Browns eat cap space; Jets add to their QB scrap pile.

I'd do it for a 7...he's one strike away from a lengthy suspension, and his contract is up after this year.

Personally, I think he should probably get dealt soon; he's playing out of position there, and they already have a very solid defensive interior with Wilkerson, Williams, and McClendon

we already have a problem child in Dareus, I doubt McD wants more low character guys.

Driving fast shows a major commitment that he wants to get where he is going!

:lol:

I could see the Browns taking a swing at him with their massive cap space available to absorb it all, and their need to fix just about everything. As for us, idk if McDermott would go for someone with his attitude from what it sounds like his goals have been for this offseason thus far.