The McDermott Era begins - Voluntary OTAs

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McCoy isn't there because it's his kids birthday. And McDermott just said it himself, it is a voluntary workout. Of course coaches always appreciate everyone turning up for a workout when they don't necessarily have to. And McCoy really does his own thing most of the time.

I met him Friday in GA. He ended up getting in a big fight with his woman. Left without her and was not happy. Pure speculation and not a fact, but likely the underlying reason

interesting. thanks for posting.

Shady's a vet. often injured so I'll give him a pass on this. I hope he's been working out and doing the work to prevent hammy issues.

interesting. thanks for posting.

Shady's a vet. often injured so I'll give him a pass on this. I hope he's been working out and doing the work to prevent hammy issues.

For what it's worth he looked to be in great shape, and when I chatted with him briefly he seemed to be excited about McDerm and the accountability that will likely be instilled.

McCoy isn't there because it's his kids birthday. And McDermott just said it himself, it is a voluntary workout. Of course coaches always appreciate everyone turning up for a workout when they don't necessarily have to. And McCoy really does his own thing most of the time.

Maybe they can hire McCoy an image consultant too.

I see nothing wrong with the tshirts. McD said it's a reminder to do everything, everyday at a level that would be considered "playoff caliber"

Have no idea how that relates to the Colts afc finalist banner.

I think it's tacky much like the banner.