Mets fans?

Another Fan

A special thanks to ESPN's pitching probables schedule opening to Monday at about 7pm yesterday, it was good to see the Kershaw/deGrom matchup coming on shortly.

Oh wait...

Sure, Diaz had a rough game. And Canot is hurt. But look at the bright side -- We dodged a huge bullet ridding ourselves of that Kelenic bum! 

Mariners’ top prospect Jarred Kelenic, 19, promoted to High-A Modesto

"As one of the youngest players in the South Atlantic League, he has a .303/.391/.564 slash line in 49 games, with 11 homers, 13 doubles, three triples, seven steals, 25 walks and 45 strikeouts." 

F. U. BVW ?

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

Sure, Diaz had a rough game. And Canot is hurt. But look at the bright side -- We dodged a huge bullet ridding ourselves of that Kelenic bum! 

"As one of the youngest players in the South Atlantic League, he has a .303/.391/.564 slash line in 49 games, with 11 homers, 13 doubles, three triples, seven steals, 25 walks and 45 strikeouts." 

F. U. BVW ?

Can turn out to be the worst trade in franchise history 

• Thank you (+1) 1

WTF!  I wake up to the team blowing a 4 run 8th inning lead.  This and now DeGrom is hurt.

Some days I admit some of their losses and communication faux pas are funny.  This just is frustrating at this point big time.  ?

Aah at this point over it

Edited by Another Fan
hours later after spending some time in the sun I realize its so not worth it :)

SNY just posted a great stat, wish I had a screen cap to share.

In the past 7 years or so bullpens went from pitching around 33% of innings to 40%. In the same time their ERA went from around 3.5 to 4.5. 

Keith, Ron and Gary offered their typical great analysis: the shift to bullpen reliance is based on post season success and may not translate to the 162 game season. And sometimes post season bullpen success is the result of starters pitching out of the bullpen.

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/30/2019 at 5:01 PM, Golden Goat said:

F. U. BVW ?

Now Bruce has 4 homers in first 4 games with the Phillies.  Just when you thought it couldn’t get worse 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Another Fan said:

Now Bruce has 4 homers in first 4 games with the Phillies.  Just when you thought it couldn’t get worse 

It will get worse before it gets better  - when Bruce faces us.

I'm still happy he's gone, nice guy, just not my type of player. 

On 6/5/2019 at 6:40 PM, SinceThe70s said:

And lasts two at bats before returning from whence he came.

First instinct was right.  WTF were they doing trading for an over the hill paycheck player like Cano?

• Thank you (+1) 1