Mets fans?

Another Fan

7 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

A special thank you to the rest of the NL East, for sucking, too. Only 3 games back?

You got it all wrong. NL East teams are great and just keep beating up on each other. Best division in baseball. 

14 hours ago, SinceThe70s said:

They're just pacing themselves for the long season. :D

My previous post was in jest.

Ya know, I was 90% sure you were kidding, but I still felt compelled to point out that the Marlins have only won 10 games. I simply can't resist the temptation of B word-slapping "professional sports teams" in South Florida. (Damn, there I go again!)

Edited by Golden Goat

7 hours ago, Another Fan said:

Proof so far everything Jeter touches doesn’t turn to gold 

Jeter discarded an outfield of Stanton, Yelich and Ozuna as well as Realmuto behind the plate. None of those players are 30 years old yet. 

6 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

Ya know, I was 90% sure you were kidding, but I still felt compelled point out that the Marlins have only won 10 games. I simply can't resist the temptation of B word-slapping "professional sports teams" in South Florida. (Damn, there I go again!)

The Marlins deserve every b-slapping that comes their way. I can't think of another franchise that has thrown out top end talent on a repeated basis. I don't blame the region for not supporting the team

14 hours ago, SinceThe70s said:

The Marlins deserve every b-slapping that comes their way. I can't think of another franchise that has thrown out top end talent on a repeated basis. I don't blame the region for not supporting the team

Well, they have no choice but to support them, unless they don't pay their taxes.  But I know what you were saying and I don't blame them for not attending, either.  The ballpark atmosphere sucks, anyway.

17 hours ago, Gugny said:

Great win!

If Callaway puts Frazier in again, then he should be fired on the spot.  It's ridiculous.

Gugs...he's got McNeil on the hot corner tonight (7th),Broxton trying to survive at 8.Nimms leading off,big Al back to #2.

5 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Gugs...he's got McNeil on the hot corner tonight (7th),Broxton trying to survive at 8.Nimms leading off,big Al back to #2.

Where are you seeing the lineup? 

I see one here ... https://www.lineups.com/mlb/lineups/new-york-mets

He still has Frazier at 3B and he's sitting Conforto???

Edited by Gugny

Just now, Misterbluesky said:

Rotowire

Conforto has gotten on base is 5,000 straight ***** games.  So he sits him and keeps Frazier in?  Where the hell is JD Davis???

18 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Conforto has gotten on base is 5,000 straight ***** games.  So he sits him and keeps Frazier in?  Where the hell is JD Davis???

Gug..go to RotoWire..he changed it...confirmed Davis at 3 bag,batting 2#.What a change from his earlier line up.

Big Al..cleaning up.Mac leads off.Conforto is in .

Lags in (8),Broxton rides the pine.

Edited by Misterbluesky

2 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Gug..go to RotoWire..he changed it...confirmed Davis at 3 bag,batting 2#.What a change from his earlier line up.

Big Al..cleaning up.Mac leads off.Conforto is in .

Talk about a rollercoaster of emotions!

Thanks, man!

• Awesome! (+1) 1