Flynn: immunity probably means you committed a crime

Don Lemon on CNN chuckling when 5 Dallas police officers were murdered changed another chunk of electoral college votes on the spot as well.

Trouble is nobody who is going to vote anywhere right of Bernie Sanders is ever going to admit it to the media or biased polling ever again...

Friends in Cancun the week before the election said that EVERY American they talked to said the media and polls have deliberately played downed the reality on votes for Trump.

Proof?

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Comey's bs was worth even more. That election was wack

No it wasn't. Clinton's email bull **** had been dogging her for months at that point, and was well factored in, and people had largely made up their minds. Comey's "Francisco Franco is still dead" announcement was a non-factor.

Here's another newsflash for you. I didn't start the name calling. I'm happy to push back though.

when you fart does the remnants of your previous nights date trickle out?

See, that's name calling.

id like to start a coalition of posters that commit to NOT name calling

i break that pledge sometimes out of frustration but id like to see if we can at least slow down the epidemic of epic ass holery around here

step one is to ignore that stupid abusive bot shtick. it really just inflames the neanderthals

the callouses on your throat rival that of the toughest Egyptian leathers. The contents of your stomach rival that of Jenna Jamesons entire body of work.

Sign me up. When someone (anyone) resorts to name calling it means they have nothing worthwhile to say IMHO.

you're the son of a motherless goat.

Dead horses ride the best here at PPP. Have you met Gatorman?

you bed dead horses.

Young people reaper, talk to many of them? They don't see the world like old school conservatives. They also don't vote as frequently as older people. Give it time. I called single payer happening in the next 10 to 20 years, which it will. And I am also calling conservatism becoming less and less mainstream over the next 10 to 20 years, which it will.

in the meathead theology, I am an expert on the 18-24 crowd. Seriously, I've bedded so many on tinder that I lost count amongst my 2,000 matches. So, yes, I can assure you that I know them. Many like trump.usually the hottest ones. Others, don't and are less attractive

when you fart does the remnants of your previous nights date trickle out?

See, that's name calling.

Lmao bless your heart. I can't stop laughing at this post, well done sir.

But if I wanted a joke, I would have followed you into the bathroom and watched you take a leak. Your dating life tells me you are like the outer pieces of bread. Everybody touches you, but nobody wants you.

Your dating life tells me you are like the outer pieces of bread. Everybody touches you, but nobody wants you.

B+ for the idea. But a C- for effort - "outer pieces of bread?" Is that the crust? Or the heels? You call a barn a "cow house" too, don't you?

B+ for the idea. But a C- for effort - "outer pieces of bread?" Is that the crust? Or the heels? You call a barn a "cow house" too, don't you?

You realize every piece of bread from a loaf has crust on it right? Heels would've been a nice touch with UNC winning last night.

Clearly, I am not the funny guy. That is Boyst. But let me try again since you are the judge on everything around here.

Those aren't acne scars on Tom's face, those are marks from the coathanger.

Or

The best part of Tom ran down his momma's ass and ended up being a brown stain on the mattress.

Edited by gatorbait

Lmao bless your heart. I can't stop laughing at this post, well done sir.

But if I wanted a joke, I would have followed you into the bathroom and watched you take a leak. Your dating life tells me you are like the outer pieces of bread. Everybody touches you, but nobody wants you.

I don't keep them. I get tired of them. From the doctors and attorneys to the miss teen Ohio and swimsuit fitness model... I just don't see many worth keeping.

Maybe 3 were worth keeping. But, still, that insult was terrible. It reached a level in which a root canal becomes a rectal exam. Both of which I am sure you are familiar with, as you likely eat a lot of sugar and have prostate exams. ...see. that's a bad insult. Like yours.

A good one would be it reached a level in which a root canal becomes a rectal exam, but in your case the doctor ended up finding the blockage to be your boyfriend and became a hand job.

You realize every piece of bread from a loaf has crust on it right? Heels would've been a nice touch with UNC winning last night.

Which is why it was such a poor effort. Ambiguity does not favor humor. "Heels" would have been a "nice touch" because that's what the ends of a loaf of bread are called, you dumbass.

Clearly, I am not the funny guy.

Not intentionally, at least. Though some basic literacy and common sense would work wonders for you in that regard.

I don't keep them. I get tired of them. From the doctors and attorneys to the miss teen Ohio and swimsuit fitness model... I just don't see many worth keeping.

Maybe 3 were worth keeping. But, still, that insult was terrible. It reached a level in which a root canal becomes a rectal exam. Both of which I am sure you are familiar with, as you likely eat a lot of sugar and have prostate exams. ...see. that's a bad insult. Like yours.

A good one would be it reached a level in which a root canal becomes a rectal exam, but in your case the doctor ended up finding the blockage to be your boyfriend and became a hand job.

No, those pretty much both suck. Too convoluted.

Clearly, I am not the funny guy. That is Boyst. But let me try again since you are the judge on everything around here.

Those aren't acne scars on Tom's face, those are marks from the coathanger.

Or

The best part of Tom ran down his momma's ass and ended up being a brown stain on the mattress.

weak sauce

Tom only employed his bot after finding it worked successfully with he cam girls he hired, you know... the ones he calls friends.

DC Tom, downs rooster tom.

DC tom. Dickless clown tom

DC tom ... the best of him brought to you by 2nd grade programming course. .9

DC Tom, the bot is .09. The intelligence is .0

When DC tom needs information on the civil war he cites wikipedia, of which he is a proud editor. You can find his work among the collective pages consisting of how to watch paint dry, the combing pattern of Hitler, and numerous pages on prostate examination, of which he has a free went flier card.

Which is why it was such a poor effort. Ambiguity does not favor humor. "Heels" would have been a "nice touch" because that's what the ends of a loaf of bread are called, you dumbass.

Not intentionally, at least. Though some basic literacy and common sense would work wonders for you in that regard.

No, those pretty much both suck. Too convoluted.

I was starting basic for the kid. To draw a line to another line

I was starting basic for the kid. To draw a line to another line

Start smaller. Let him learn from the DC-Tom-bot. Once he understands that, we'll graduate to more complex insults like "Yo momma wears army boots."

What's the difference between Tom and a bucket of schit?

The bucket.

Not true. I own a bucket.

Friggin amateurs.

D.C. Tom thinks of himself as Martin Morgan when he's really Aryeh Nusbacher. :ph34r:

I'll hang up and listen to your response on the air.

(Boy, am I ever gonna get it)

Hey...dude taught at Sandhurst...when he was, y'know, a dude.

!@#$ you.

Friggin amateurs.

D.C. Tom thinks of himself as Martin Morgan when he's really Aryeh Nusbacher. :ph34r:

I'll hang up and listen to your response on the air.

(Boy, am I ever gonna get it)

You know who else said that Tom thinks of himself as Martin Morgan when he's really Aryeh Nusbacher?