You are my sunshine, my only sunshine Jerry

Wow another hateful rant by Jerry, I wonder if he can even order a cup of coffee without bitching about how hot it is. I sometimes wonder if the Pegulas sit around and shake their heads sometimes regarding the media in Buffalo. The most negative market in the country bar none. Hopefully Monday we can get more "drought trivia" from the geniuses at WGR. Simply awful and embarrassing to see how negative the whole market is

Edited by racecitybills

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow another hateful rant by Jerry, I wonder if he can even order a cup of coffee without bitching about how hot it is. I sometimes wonder if the Pegulas sit around and shake their heads sometimes regarding the media in Buffalo. The most negative market in the country bar none. Hopefully Monday we can get more "drought trivia" from the geniuses at WGR. Simply awful and embarrassing to see how negative the whole market is

I wish these journos would get put under the same scrutiny they use on others.

I happen to agree with him.

I think most do. The Bills are a joke, and the sunshine fans wonder why we end each season deeply disappointed from a perennially untalented and consistently outplayed and crashing roster by seasons end.

Well, it's kinda easy to see.

Whaley has been horrific, and finally, finally the Pegulas are seeing it. Soon enough, someone will be spraying Lysol in Whaleys old office..

Find yourself in a hole? Quit digging.....

Edited by George C

I happen to agree with him.

I think most do. The Bills are a joke, and the sunshine fans wonder why the wheels never stay on...

Well, it's kinda easy to see.

Whaley has been horrific, and finally, finally the Pegulas are seeing it, and soon enough, someone will be spraying Lysol in Whaleys old office..

Find yourself in a hole? Quit digging.....

@ChrisBrownBills: Schefter is reporting that the Pegulas, humiliated and embarrassed by this latest article from Jerry Sullivan, are considering hiring #TwoBillsDrive member "George C" to be the team's new, unquestioned, Team President and GM. Stay tuned. #FanPopulism

Thanks, another slam dunk for Sully!

http://buffalonews.com/2017/03/25/bills-fire-doug-whaley-done/

"The dignified move for Whaley now would be to resign" :beer:

That was a great article.

>>>The roster is a monument to weak drafting and short-sighted personnel management. At the end of last season, the Bills had fewer of their own draft picks on the roster than any other team. They had 22 unrestricted free agents on March 1. They had precious few "value" players, young stars who are on their first contracts and help balance the roster.<<<

One of the reasons for the above quote is that Whaley keeps trading away our precious draft picks for little return.

Listen, I don't hate the man. The truth is that he is a lousy, undisciplined, short sighted GM. If he was watching his money he is set for life. Bills Fans deserve a GM who can get us into the playoffs. Whaley will never, ever land another job in this capacity. He needs to be fired.

Edited by Bill from NYC

>>>The roster is a monument to weak drafting and short-sighted personnel management. At the end of last season, the Bills had fewer of their own draft picks on the roster than any other team. They had 22 unrestricted free agents on March 1. They had precious few "value" players, young stars who are on their first contracts and help balance the roster.<<<

One of the reasons for the above quote is that Whaley keeps trading away our precious draft picks for little return.

Listen, I don't hate the man. The truth is that he is a lousy, undisciplined, short sighted GM. If he was watching his money he is set for life. Bills Fans deserve a GM who can get us into the playoffs. Whaley will never, ever land another job in this capacity. He needs to be fired.

Remind me, which team did you serve as GM, where they won multiple Super Bowls?

Truth .. Nah.....Your opinion....perhaps....but not a given fact. Sorry.