Don't Sleep on Listenbee

Zyg13

Our receiving core currently consists of Sammy Watkins and a bunch of JAGs. I like the additions of Andre Holmes and Philly Brown. Holmes provides us with a big target that we have been sorely lacking for years, while Brown is a nice depth receiver who can be effective in the slot. However, whenever people discuss our WR core, nobody seems to bring up Kolby Listenbee.

This kid was dynamic at TCU, averaging over 18 YPC his junior year and over 19 YPC his senior year. Listenbee posted extremely effective numbers and ran a 4.39 at the combine while battling through a DOUBLE sports hernia. Listenbee has all the intangibles to be a nice find for us and he is finally healthy for the first time in two years. Don't be surprised if Listenbee has a breakout season this year, and emerges as a playmaker that will be apart of this team for years to come.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our receiving core currently consists of Sammy Watkins and a bunch of JAGs. I like the additions of Andre Holmes and Philly Brown. Holmes provides us with a big target that we have been sorely lacking for years, while Brown is a nice depth receiver who can be effective in the slot. However, whenever people discuss our WR core, nobody seems to bring up Kolby Listenbee.

This kid was dynamic at TCU, averaging over 18 YPC his junior year and over 19 YPC his senior year. Listenbee posted extremely effective numbers and ran a 4.39 at the combine while battling through a DOUBLE sports hernia. Listenbee has all the intangibles to be a nice find for us and he is finally healthy for the first time in two years. Don't be surprised if Listenbee has a breakout season this year, and emerges as a playmaker that will be apart of this team for years to come.

It's the NFL not the Big 12, he has to prove himself with the big boys.

I don't believe anybody's sleeping on him. We all have high hopes that he will be healthy and become a major factor. Fingers crossed, because if it looks like he is "that guy," we have a pick we can use on another area of need instead of WR. Edited by yungmack

Listenbee was actually inexplicably in a dream I had last night. I can't remember all the details - but it involved a game and how well he played.

Sigh - maybe a sign to take a break from this board and football

He will replace Goodwin expect nothing more than that production, if he does more than that's all icing on the cake

If he can do more than run fast in a straight line without getting hurt then he will be better than Glass Goodwin. It's not asking much. Listenbee is at least built like a football player so I have high hopes

TJ Graham.

TJ Graham.

I am gonna say no on this because TJ Graham looked like he couldnt track a ball in the air to save his life......in the little I have seen of Kolbe it looks like he does that well

I dont know what kind of routes he runs and I havent seen him go against NFL corners....so not ready to crown the guy just yet

I am gonna say no on this because TJ Graham looked like he couldnt track a ball in the air to save his life......in the little I have seen of Kolbe it looks like he does that well

I dont know what kind of routes he runs and I havent seen him go against NFL corners....so not ready to crown the guy just yet

TJ outplayed Kolby in college. Not the end-all be-all but I'm comfortably asleep on him until he wakes me up.

I have nightmares about the Bills all the time. What's your secret?

Toking Listenbees?

I think he has a chance to contribute. He's as fast as Marquise, is a football player (not track olympian), significantly taller at 6'1. I actually like our starting WRs, Holmes is a very underrated signing. If Listenbee can ball and we add someone in rd1 or 2. I'll be content. Let's hope Clay is utilized more this year and the run game continues to shine.

I have nightmares about the Bills all the time. What's your secret?

I'm talking about when I'm actually sleeping - not the ongoing nightmare when I'm awake

Toking Listenbees?

I think he has a chance to contribute. He's as fast as Marquise, is a football player (not track olympian), significantly taller at 6'1. I actually like our starting WRs, Holmes is a very underrated signing. If Listenbee can ball and we add someone in rd1 or 2. I'll be content. Let's hope Clay is utilized more this year and the run game continues to shine.

It seems to me that is more physically stout then Goodwin as well....maybe he doest get bounced like a pinball every time he takes a hit?