London "Terrorist Attack"

Time to panic all you little Trump-a-maniacs?

If this happened in the US, cue The Trumpster the Dumpster in his best The Smiths sound:

"Panic on the streets of America!

Hang the Muslims, hang the Muslims, hang the Muslims... Haaang the Moooslims, haaaang thaa Moooslims!

Burn down the Mosque

Hang the blessed Muslims

Because the music that they constantly play

It says nothing to me about my life

Hang the blessed Muslims

Because the music they constantly play..."

Oh wait... He's already singing that! Nevermind...

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to jinx my city but Montreal has a very large Muslim community from mostly french speaking countries such as Algeria, Morocco, Lebanon and Tunisia but there seems to have been (thankfully) very few issues.

Could be a good case study.

In other Islamic Terrorism in Montreal News For People That Don't Want To Be Idiots today...

"The images of the man who was arrested that were published by Turkish news organizations bear a resemblance to Wassim Boughadou, a Montreal-born man of Algerian ancestry who is under investigation by the RCMP for having joined Daesh, which is also known as the Islamic State or ISIS.

Boughadou is one of several men from Quebec suspected of having participated in the kidnapping of two American journalists in Syria in 2013, which has been blamed on a group linked to Al-Qaeda."

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2017/03/23/turkey-arrests-canadian-linked-to-daesh-report.html

Edited by richstadiumowner

In other Islamic Terrorism in Montreal News For People That Don't Want To Be Idiots today...

"The images of the man who was arrested that were published by Turkish news organizations bear a resemblance to Wassim Boughadou, a Montreal-born man of Algerian ancestry who is under investigation by the RCMP for having joined Daesh, which is also known as the Islamic State or ISIS.

Boughadou is one of several men from Quebec suspected of having participated in the kidnapping of two American journalists in Syria in 2013, which has been blamed on a group linked to Al-Qaeda."

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2017/03/23/turkey-arrests-canadian-linked-to-daesh-report.html

I didn't say there was none I said for the amount of muslims who live here it is relatively quiet.

!@#$ing jackass.

I wonder if the FBI has their spooks staked all around towns like Bridgeview, Illinois... AKA some like to call: "Terrorist Town"

In my best Trump: "Great place! It really is, love to go there... Great people! Great businesses and food! That's where I get all my pita, lentil soup & cardamom tea from! #TheBest!"

Funny story... So we are in Downtown Erie, PA a couple summers ago eating @ a Syrian falafel joint... Right next to the hookah shop and the brew pub they have there. Well, I open up my WiFi and on the list is: "FBI Surveillance Van.

LoL... Was it real? You never know with the FBI? Gov't... Or was somebody clowning around and named their WiFi connection that.

It was passcode protected... LoL... I should have attempted to login with the password: mypassword or: 123456 or: OpenSaysMe.

I didn't say there was none I said for the amount of muslims who live here it is relatively quiet.

!@#$ing jackass.

!@#$ing Jackass Useful Idiot News Flash

"A 15-year-old Montreal teenager appeared in court Wednesday on charges of committing robbery to benefit a terrorist group, making him the first youth charged under Canada's new anti-terror laws."

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/montreal-teen-pleads-not-guilty-to-terror-charges-1.2132705

!@#$ing Jackass Useful Idiot News Flash

"A 15-year-old Montreal teenager appeared in court Wednesday on charges of committing robbery to benefit a terrorist group, making him the first youth charged under Canada's new anti-terror laws."

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/montreal-teen-pleads-not-guilty-to-terror-charges-1.2132705

:lol:

Go away.

:lol:

Go away.

Go Away !@#$ing Jackass Useful Idiot News Update:

Concordia University bomb threat suspect charged with inciting fear of terrorism

Concordia University bomb threat suspect charged with inciting fear of terrorism

[This is an automated response.]

1icr79.jpg

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.8.

funny-sports-pictures-quadruple-facepalm

Quadruple Facepalm Go Away Double !@#$ing Jackass Useful Idiot Breaking Montreal Islamic Terrorist News:

A judge has ruled that statements made by a Quebec man during an elaborate RCMP sting are admissible at his trial on terrorism-related charges.

Ismael Habib, 29, is accused of wanting to join up with the Islamic State in Syria.

http://globalnews.ca/news/3290220/quebec-judge-rules-statements-admissible-at-terrorism-related-trial/

Were they illiterate inbreds that blow the legs off of children watching a race, that forced their women to wear black sacks, did they rape the children, make no go zones, blow up the World Trade Center, have 3 wives on welfare, torture and kill gays, subjugate women, fly airplanes into buildings try to cut the head off the President, and drive over vacationers?

Some, particularly those we recruited along the eastern front, were responsible for the majority of the ethnic cleansing and war crimes committed by the Nazis during the war. Men whom the Soviets were hunting for because they slaughtered women, children, minorities -- and did so willingly.

These were the sort of ardent Nazis we not only hid during the last years of the war, but would eventually give them control of major components of our intelligence apparatus to in post-war Europe.

I guess if leaders of the decent people affiliated with the terrorists would actually say SOMETHING that condemns it might help.

Yeah. They never say anything. Smh.

Why don't you try googling it?

The news is joyous this morning as they are headlining that the guy was from the UK and not an immigrant, as if it means something. I really do not get the hypocrisy

I cannot comment on American news coverage but that is definitely NOT how it has been covered here. It is of deeper concern that this was a person who has grown up in our society and been to English schools and was not born into a Muslim family let alone born into a family of islamic extremists. This is a man who has been converted and radicalised in our own land and has chosen to reject the values for which we stand.

Anyone trying to use this horrific incident as some sort of referendum on immigration policy (from either a pro or anti perspective) is extremely misguided.