Zach Brown visiting Bills

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Zach Brown is a B word. He tackles like one too. Noone is paying him big time money because he is not a big time player. He is a spoke in the wheel, and should be happy anyone wants him the way he played at the end of last season. Just not a physical player. I agree with Baba Booey that Rueben Foster will be and should be our guy at 10 if we don't trade down. But trading down is the optimal situation. We still need help at CB, WR, S, ROT and LB. And a #2 TE would not hurt either. If we can somehow get 2 or 3 additional picks in the first 4 rounds by trading down, and then fill most or all of our needs in the draft, we will be looking at a pretty solid roster.

Stopped reading when you called the the player with the 2nd most tackles in the league a B word that can't tackle. That told me all I needed to know about you

Edited by Gunsgoodtime

yep I posted that earlier and it lines up with their interest in him

speaking of Arthur Jones, Id like for us to give a nice cheap deal to Art as defensive line depth. My reasons are mostly personal as I played high school football with him and still keep in touch. If the Bills sign him then maybe I can start feeding us all inside info on the reg.

speaking of Arthur Jones, Id like for us to give a nice cheap deal to Art as defensive line depth. My reasons are mostly personal as I played high school football with him and still keep in touch. If the Bills sign him then maybe I can start feeding us all inside info on the reg.

yes but can he get run over by miami RBs? that's a really important qualification for bills D players

@mikerodak

Despite Zach Brown tweeting emojis of rams, I'm told he is not visiting/signing with the Rams.

@salsports

As several of you have pointed out, @ZachBrown_55 is from UNC. A ram is their mascot (but don't ask me why). And they play tonight.

@mikerodak

Despite Zach Brown tweeting emojis of rams, I'm told he is not visiting/signing with the Rams.

@salsports

As several of you have pointed out, @ZachBrown_55 is from UNC. A ram is their mascot (but don't ask me why). And they play tonight.

I've always wondered why a ram is their mascot.

Of course, I've wondered the same thing about Auburn. They're the Tigers, but they really seem to rally behind that eagle.

Of course, I've wondered the same thing about Auburn. They're the Tigers, but they really seem to rally behind that eagle.

someone replied this to Sal:

@SalSports A FB from the 20's was nicknamed "The Battering Ram." For both his play and a hazing ritual. Next year they bought a Ram.

http://www.unc.edu/about/history-and-traditions/school-mascot/

This whole thing reeks of Brown (or more accurately, his first agent) screwing up the first week of FA and now is intent on milking this thing for all it's worth, both for financial and dramatic purposes.

Edited by Schpiely

irony1

[ahy-ruh-nee, ahy-er-]

noun, plural i·ro·nies.

the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning.

Where is the IRONY?

Seriously?

YES, he is a bonifide IDIOT

You called a man an idiot, but prefaced it by using a word that doesn't exist ("bonifide" vs "bona fide")

irony1

[ahy-ruh-nee, ahy-er-]

noun, plural i·ro·nies.

the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning.

Where is the IRONY?

Perhaps this definition may be a bit more applicable.

• a literary technique, originally used in Greek tragedy, by which the full significance of a character's words or actions are clear to the audience or reader although unknown to the character.

while i'd take him back at a cheap rate and he'd have to know his role i am fine with letting him walk

Colts could be clearing space for Zach.

@rapsheet
The #Colts today released defensive tackle Arthur Jones, who had a $7.35M cap hit for 2017

if they're going to use half of that to sign the guy than theye'll be over paying. not sure he's worth that much on a one year deal if he has had to wait so long to sign=, especially

Zach Brown is a B word. He tackles like one too. Noone is paying him big time money because he is not a big time player. He is a spoke in the wheel, and should be happy anyone wants him the way he played at the end of last season. Just not a physical player. I agree with Baba Booey that Rueben Foster will be and should be our guy at 10 if we don't trade down. But trading down is the optimal situation. We still need help at CB, WR, S, ROT and LB. And a #2 TE would not hurt either. If we can somehow get 2 or 3 additional picks in the first 4 rounds by trading down, and then fill most or all of our needs in the draft, we will be looking at a pretty solid roster.

the anger in this one is strong. jesus

Now there's some irony for you...

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bona%20fide

no ****, beat me to it.

@mikerodak

@salsports

because a sheep is prettier than anything on campus at unc

it has been answered, but the reasons are as stupid as the school. they had a player in the 20's who was all glorified and the kids at UNC molest sheep so they chose to bed the sheep because it's prettier than their women

irony1
[ahy-ruh-nee, ahy-er-]
noun, plural i·ro·nies.

Where is the IRONY?

look up idiot, because your likely to find someone familiar looking.

I'll give you this one "Pittbulls".

Misspelling a word is the very essence of the definition of idiot. Ha Ha Ha

disirregardless of ones spelling, we just like to bust balls around here and when there is irony involved we will always point it out.