Tyrod Taylor's Highlights

cover1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except that the Bills passed in 3rd down situations more than they ran in 3rd down situations.

118 passing attempts

92 rushing attempts

Were you just assuming the Bills ran more than they passed on 3rd down without looking it up?

it was an analogy. I already said the 2016 numbers were up for the Bills. One improvement. Keep that trend going.

again my point is that you accused someone of doing what you did frequently at the BBMB.

it was an analogy. I already said the 2016 numbers were up for the Bills. One improvement. Keep that trend going.

again my point is that you accused someone of doing what you did frequently at the BBMB.

I'll have to go back later and look at what post you're talking about in terms of me being hypocritical. This monstrosity is so big you're probably going to have to direct me to the post. But you were pretty confusing in this little dialogue.

don't spend the time its really not worth it. a little sarcasm was all that was interned.

Hows that brain worm thing going in Hawaii?

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2017/04/10/cases-brain-infecting-worm-are-spiking-in-hawaii.html

Pretty insane actually. One of my friends at work has a husband who had meningitis, which caused a swelling of the brain and then he had a heart attack last week. Then this report came out and it's apparently a cause of meningitis so I think he might have gotten infected from that.

Pretty insane actually. One of my friends at work has a husband who had meningitis, which caused a swelling of the brain and then he had a heart attack last week. Then this report came out and it's apparently a cause of meningitis so I think he might have gotten infected from that.

Stay safe and away from the rats.

funny how this highlight thread turned in to such a lowlight...now it's the contract.

what next?

you can only beat a horse to death so much.

smh

The days of duplicate threads is over,

just ask Jack,

Everything Tyrod related in one thread is a good thing,

not talk about our starting QB?

Good luck with that...

1. Tyrod Taylor said he hasn't watched the NFL Draft since 2011. "Personal reasons." Falling in the draft still drives him.

0 replies0 retweets1 like
    Retweet
  2. Tyrod Taylor on if Bills draft a QB at 10: "He'll come in and he'll watch and he'll learn."

0 replies2 retweets10 likes
    Retweet
  3. Tyrod Taylor said he won't be bothered one way or another if the Bills take a quarterback. "That's not up to me."

Edited by PolishDave

1. Tyrod Taylor said he hasn't watched the NFL Draft since 2011. "Personal reasons." Falling in the draft still drives him.

0 replies0 retweets1 like
    Retweet
  2. Tyrod Taylor on if Bills draft a QB at 10: "He'll come in and he'll watch and he'll learn."

0 replies2 retweets10 likes
    Retweet
  3. Tyrod Taylor said he won't be bothered one way or another if the Bills take a quarterback. "That's not up to me."

"He'll come in and he'll watch and he'll learn"...

love that attitude. :thumbsup: